money and violence

But bruh, FIFTEEN racks. How?! He gotta be skooping all the Diemy & Embelish out that spot. He didnt hit Barneys, LV, or hell at least go to Vinnies. Pitiful :smh:

Nah he did it right, backwards *## JJ let him get into them for 15k before catching on. High end spots would have took a hard look at those cards after the 3rd or 4th purchase.

I have to believe he was spreading the wealth tho, no other way he's burning that kind of bread at JJ.

Homie probably racked up on polo tees, boxers, socks, Levi's and a bunch of NY snap backs in different colors........B

Rafe ain't wanna fire him since he was part of the team so he pulled a Tai and dropped dat dime on him :rofl:

Smh at Rafe being the real life snake. Trying to kick knowledge on the show, but Scrooge McDuck with the checks.

Last edited:
Went on his IG...he def is "Jimmy Jazz shawty" :rofl:

$15K worth of Akoo, Embellish and NYC fitteds :lol:. Rafe ain't feeding them boys.

They just signed a deal with Lionsgate too I think.

We're laughing but dudes facing 20+ counts of credit card fraud plus multiple counts of grand larceny if JJ wants to be petty and not lump it all into 1. The kid is done as far as this show goes.

Last edited:
Time for Respect Life to take over with their webseries.

They would...if Mello didn't drop a new 30 minute episode every 3 week :smh:

Gotta keep the content flowing. I was hot when they dropped a 27min episode a few weeks back....only to wait damn near a month for part 2 smh.

Respect life is dope though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom