money and violence

watched the first two episodes of Professional Chiller and I'm not liking it. Hate the fact that this Meek Mill looking dude is always rocking shades. I read in the comments that he's legally blind or something so I'll give him a pass. The dude that was pretending to snort coke had my laughing hard as ish because he wasn't even trying to make it look real. One of those cats in the 2nd episode couldn't stop looking at the camera for ish. Like dude focus on being a drug dealer not a face model.

Only thing I like about the show so far is the selection of women (all of them have been sexy with nice bodies) and the comment section. The viewers roasting the ish out of them. I'll try my best to finish up the rest of the season.

Chiller starts off slow just give it a chance. Their characters >>>

just cant get into these other shows like that... 

its cool in small doses but the lack of good intriguing  storyline seperatesmoney and violence from the rest of these shows, period

Respect Life is cool. Good quality. It's just unrealistic how many bangouts happen. I highly recommend it though.

NYC street cats go thru it with tones. Damn man. Y'all gotta hide them rusty burners in bags, in the building, under cars etc. Them gun laws got y'all adapting like crazy.

Anyone else feel that the buzz for this show has completely died off? I remember being excited last summer about Season 2.

Haven't even watched season 2 yet. The whole tidal thing is corny to me. I just scanned YouTube and I can't even find season 2 cloud9 channel is just a bunch of promo. The easy YouTube access made the show easy to get into.

Haven't even watched season 2 yet. The whole tidal thing is corny to me. I just scanned YouTube and I can't even find season 2 cloud9 channel is just a bunch of promo. The easy YouTube access made the show easy to get into.
The episodes for season 2 were all over on YouTube. Was able to see season 2 without ever having to sign up for tidal.

Yeah they took it down. They said a few times S2 would be taken down after the season. Both S1 and S2 will be on iTunes next week (forgot what day) and available via Netflix etc.

Back
Top Bottom