money and violence

My boy put this show on yesterday, I thought it was a joke. Now I see a thread about it

Everytime Leon's in a scene I have start laughing
laugh.gif
 **** them scammer ****** tho

I wrote this off the other day after watching miz bum %^* acting for five minutes, but was told to revisit while disregarding the acting. It's a good series. Ty is the stand out, his shiest is on another level. I'd rather Shane go to war with him and his far rock people, than just kill him off quick. He plays the snake role so easily.

super real conversation..

Ebro always has the best conversations...

miz up there wildin

:rofl:

ebro is a cornball...tryna slick diss em' "why u wearing shades..you think you bad now?"

like unnecessary clownin'

leon and tai are the best actors in this show...that dude leon got some ill lines lol

anyone else notice every single person wearing polo beanies? might as well be a RL promo each scene :lol:

Them dread Rastas be polod up too. Crazy how cultures clash as well. Know a couple jack boys from back in the day that strictly ryde and don't f with narcs. many live that square life now

Watched this entire show after seeing it mentioned, put a few people on. Minus the production it's :pimp:

Looking forward to Part 2 tomorrow.

Shooter Shane is that dude... Hope he flourishes.

Last edited:
Seen a few episodes n it was cool ...just needs to improve the acting n get some subtitles for the Jamaicans :lol:

This dude BR been begging for violence since he arrived
but missed dude in front of the building at close range :lol:
Shane letting some random dude he never met into his building
& missing Leon from close range when he had the drop on him.

i dont even watch tv shows like that but seeing it after i read this post i was hooked.

episode 16 at the moment.

rafe on some obi wan kenobi tip.  

I need a crash course in Jamaican or subtitles. I was totally oblivious to why the Jamaican cats flipped on the other guy until I heard him say "insubordination" lol.

I'm not Jamaican, but I catch a few things from listening to a lot of dancehall and reggae what they say, sidenote the general be low key dropping jewels too.

Back
Top Bottom