money and violence

Shoulda stayed outta thread until I saw the ep. Please, "say no more" ....LOL

You definitely asked for it :lol:

I saw new replies, immediately went to YouTube to see if it was out, and knew not to return here until I had seen it.

Knew Kane would end up doing that at some point. I'm just mad that they didn't make ol' boy do his catch phrase as it happened :lol:

People in the YouTube comments talking about wanting the Jamaicans removed from the show :stoneface:

Pure ****ery them ah chat.

Last edited:
why is damon's name call me choppa in shay's phone 
roll.gif

Damn every odd is against rafe, shane, & miz now...I look forward to season 2 to see how things turn out

Lol I forgot all about Cash and Chyna....I guess Mo dropped that plot? What about the Jamaicans vs. Miz?

Shoulda stayed outta thread until I saw the ep. Please, "say no more" ....LOL

You definitely asked for it :lol:

I saw new replies, immediately went to YouTube to see if it was out, and knew not to return here until I had seen it.

Knew Kane would end up doing that at some point. I'm just mad that they didn't make ol' boy do his catch phrase as it happened :lol:

People in the YouTube comments talking about wanting the Jamaicans removed from the show :stoneface:

Pure ****ery them ah chat.

Smh, i'm guessing they just don't understand it. Just give the patois subtitles like they do for the creole.

Smh, i'm guessing they just don't understand it. Just give the patois subtitles like they do for the creole.

Nahh fam lol no subtitles...the Jamaicans is just speaking English with an accent

Creole is a whole different language

These cats just need to do their googles like everyone else to find out what certain patois words imply :lol:

Ain't no way anyone can tell me that they can understand what Young Thug says but can't understand what BR, General and Fresh be talking about :lol:. These americanized kids too busy being in love with the coco. I have friends that don't have one drop of West Indian blood in em and they listen to the dialogue and are able to put 2 and 2 together and decipher what they're trynna say :lol:

Episode was worth the wait. Leon is pure comedy lol. Things are hot with everyone right now. That wait for season 2 is going to be real.

I'm biased cuz I used to live in BK (still live in the city), and I'm around folk who speak Patois, but is it that hard for some to understand? Regardless, you gotta keep the yardies in the show, no subtitles either. What's a show about the hood in BK without yardies?

told y'all weeks ago that Kane was gonna body mister :lol:

:lol: at Tai snitching to the cops

Gunna: That ***** Shane is gonna pay for my shoulder
Leon: How much a new shoulder cost?
:rofl:

"I'm not a wolf, I'm a fly cat"

"Can you swim without getting wet? Have you ever tripped over the cord of a cordless phone?"

My man Leon might have the best one liners on the show.... I'm a huge Shane fan but I hope he never kills the Zoe Gawd dude is nothing but comedy.

My man even told Gunna straight up he aint bout that wolf life.

Clearly we all know they aint gonna let Rafe die but man it will be interesting to see what happens next season. I was low key scared for Jessica too. Who knows what Choppa would've done had he figured out Jessica smashing Rafe now.

This episode could've used more Miz and Chyna. I would much rather have seen Rafe and Miz get after the homie Cash than to have that weak *** scene with Miz and Maddie about how the police are looking for the crew.

**** Black.... Dude is def a top King Cobra Level Snake. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I'm rooting for BR. He def got the deck stacked against him but he is a more interesting character than "the general". Dude is really passionate about his friends and fam. That can be a strength and weakness for any leader but its cool to watch how he moves.

Last edited:
I laughed super hard when Miz was with Maddie and hit the waiter with the "excuse me" helium voice.

What cracked me up more was AFTER Miz and Maddie walked to the restaurant, went in at the same time, sat down, and THEN Maddie says "Hey Baby"...like what?!?! :lol: :lol: are you just now greetin the *****? You had to have been with him for like 15 minutes prior, Ma :lol:

Lol I forgot all about Cash and Chyna....I guess Mo dropped that plot? What about the Jamaicans vs. Miz?

Them __s got so caught up in internal affairs that they forgot about that :lol:

BR even mentioned it (when he talking about his friend dying and getting Miz back by taking Maggz) but didn't sound like he even really cared about getting more payback anymore.

I know we can't really speak since we're Jamaican, but I really don't get how people find it to be so complex. I can understand if you can't catch every word because patois can be fast and there are some terms and phrases that regular English speakers don't use, but like FlyNy said; it's still English at it's core.

Hold up lol, I just caught something

Rafe said: "If ever I had a conversation with a man in life, he's off limits, no matter how much bread is on the table"

But didn't Rafe have a convo with Ronaldo (laundry shop) days before he robbed him? :nerd: :nerd:

Rafe said: "If ever I had a conversation with a man in life, he's off limits, no matter how much bread is on the table"

But didn't Rafe have a convo with Ronaldo (laundry shop) days before he robbed him? :nerd: :nerd:

He was casing the joint and was already gonna rob it beforehand. What Rafe said wasn't to be taken literal.

lining him up and choppin' it up is different

When the Jamaicans cats speak..all i hear is....lksadofijoasidbf me brethren...lasjdflkjasd insubordination..bloodclot..soldier ...general. but i still understand whats going on

as long as you get it

Shottas didnt have subtitles and i KNEW what was going on

Last edited:
the zoe god monologue felt so triumphant for some reason. like it was meant to be followed by a slo-mo hype williams montage.

your jaw don't got unlimited minutes 
roll.gif

BR ( I thought they was calling him Bear LOL) will be missed and IMO you can't loose dem yardie! Season ended in a way to set up a lot of stuff fr the next season. Heat on err'body including Killa Cain. :tongue: I know a cat from Brooklyn with that same accent and strange way of talking like Miz. I'm like, him and Miz gotta be peoples :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom