Money doesn't buy happiness ... Vol Jeff Bezos Divorce

He’s still a billionaire after all this and will now be able to openly pick up multiple woman per day at the same time if he desires. I’m jelly.

what's a handful of billions to him? raise that prime membership :pimp:
can't feel bad for the richest guy on erf who has been gaming the system to his advantage

amazon_frown_thumb_250x166.jpg

***** amazon and jeff bezos,
He is known to be a difficult person deal with, so this doesn't come as a surprise.

How many billionaires can you say are easy to deal with? They ain’t rich by being easy going.

I can only speak for myself. The"he'll be fine" sentiment also has to do with me not really worrying about how two rich people have to share their wealth. Bezos is a adult who willingly entered into a legal contract. Why should I now clutch my pearls at the thought of the state upholding that contract

BTW

Bezos is the same dude that sabotage a small tax to help homeless after a housing crisis he help create. Amazon is getting tax breaks in NYC that were proposed to help poor people. His warehouses are known for their ****ty treatment of workers. He routinely undercutting small business to gain more market powrr. And that took a case to the Supreme Court so he would not have to pay workers he demanded go through security screenings.

A man that used his wealth and power to finesse the system and rig it in his favor, now at has to face something not going his way.

He is still gonna be insanely rich, and I would hardly call what is happening him to an injustice. The same energy he has put out into the world, is being returned to him.

He'll be fine doe.
So can we say that anyone that supports AMAZON is supporting someone that should be Cancelled?

While I don't think this is the case, if there is any scandal at Amazon, this could be a way to insulate money. If they get a divorce, and she cashes out her half, she will keep that money if Amazon eventually goes bankrupt. So if Bezos is privy to something, this could be a way to insulate it. I don't think that is the case, and I'm sure he/she will be fine either way.

I can only speak for myself. The"he'll be fine" sentiment also has to do with me not really worrying about how two rich people have to share their wealth. Bezos is a adult who willingly entered into a legal contract. Why should I now clutch my pearls at the thought of the state upholding that contract

BTW

Bezos is the same dude that sabotage a small tax to help homeless after a housing crisis he help create. Amazon is getting tax breaks in NYC that were proposed to help poor people. His warehouses are known for their ****ty treatment of workers. He routinely undercutting small business to gain more market powrr. And that took a case to the Supreme Court so he would not have to pay workers he demanded go through security screenings.

A man that used his wealth and power to finesse the system and rig it in his favor, now at has to face something not going his way.

He is still gonna be insanely rich, and I would hardly call what is happening him to an injustice. The same energy he has put out into the world, is being returned to him.

He'll be fine doe.

Yeah, Bezos doesn't seem like the greatest dude and he really finessed his way to the top. I moved back to Seattle after being gone for 12 years and the city has grown but it's crazy how influential Amazon is. Outside of selling Windows to IBM behind Steve Jobs' back, I don't ever recall Bill Gates displaying any amount of shadiness Bezos has.

Look at that monster liking the comment and approving that he likes Kady who was 17. NTPedo was counting down until her 18th bday
6F32867C-492F-45AF-9B7E-89DF18A0E676.png
7CADA95B-89CE-4462-95DB-B72151110A35.png

I gave you the page number as well in the screenshots.

But they’re all hypocrites.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican he blocked me because of the exposure.

:rofl: Damn

#CancelRusty
I had to hit show ignored content to see why you were wildin :rofl:

Yesterday he was claiming I started the threads, now he is onto some knew BS. :lol:

So my crime is apparently liking @Mark Antony making a comment about gifs, other people's reactions, when she turns 18. :lol: :rofl:

Dude is a clown.

#Cancel Rusty doe. :lol:

I had to hit show ignored content to see why you were wildin :rofl:

Yesterday he was claiming I started the threads, now he is onto some knew BS. :lol:

So my crime is apparently liking @Mark Antony making a comment about gifs, other people's reactions, when she turns 18. :lol: :rofl:

Dude is a clown.

#Cancel Rusty doe. :lol:

Knowing damn well she’s 17 you still go ahead and like the gif.

You see DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
2C5996CE-0D96-4FA0-9AFB-D33DFD1818C5.png

7AFB96EF-950A-4B12-A27B-885338BC53E3.png

Back
Top Bottom