Money doesn't buy happiness ... Vol Jeff Bezos Divorce

wallyhopp wallyhopp Bezos gonna be in for a world of hurt when the news anchor takes half of his money. His (ex)-wife is nothing spectacular but she looks like she had his back.

That article was trash saying how she was with him prior to him becoming a millionaire. Quick look at Wiki shows that both of 'em were earning six figures prior to Amazon.

^^^
Ain't no one ever said Bezos was even decent looking so she's a come up for him. :lol:

Didn't Tony Gonzalez pump and dump it two decades ago? I mean, Lauren Sanchez had her time but Bezos got harem money. First dibs on the Miss Universe contestants money.

wallyhopp wallyhopp Bezos gonna be in for a world of hurt when the news anchor takes half of his money. His (ex)-wife is nothing spectacular but she looks like she had his back.

That article was trash saying how she was with him prior to him becoming a millionaire. Quick look at Wiki shows that both of 'em were earning six figures prior to Amazon.
True. But that's like a lot of power couples out there. He didn't marry a Hooters waitress @22, like some do. I am surprised it lasted as long as it did.

You also don't hear about a lot of crazy divorces and settlements when both parties are essentially 'equal'. It's always the model wife that causes a stir. Dude will be worth $32 bil. by 2021 lol. It's his time to have fun.

Bezos is a chump. Moving on with another awg while prepping to get thoroughly taken to the cleaners. 137 billi, I’m bringing Ayisha Diaz into the fold and cloning her. Have bout 11 of these walking round my manor. Probably sell one on EBay

B1F786BC-A08F-405B-BA1F-0B7EEE8F00DC.jpeg

Bezos like some of the NBA cats who ironically are millionaires too. They just prefer to move with someone else's ex, etc...

I guess it depends on a few things.

Cost of Living
House paid off?
How do YOU spend?

For ME? 100K would be a lot of money because I am frugal as hell:lol:

That’s fair, but you also are being realistic and saying you’re super frugal. I assume the average Joe isn’t as frugal as you and in a major city? It’s doing well but it’s nothing where everyone should be like OMG

I would love to have that problem. Forget all that looking for love in all the wrong places nonsense. You better Smash and keep it going.

Oh ain’t nobody talking about not smashing. Tbh, I would probably only mess with strippers and IG girls. At least you know where they stand and won’t **** it by wanting to get married....

Bezos is a chump. Moving on with another awg while prepping to get thoroughly taken to the cleaners. 137 billi, I’m bringing Ayisha Diaz into the fold and cloning her. Have bout 11 of these walking round my manor. Probably sell one on EBay

B1F786BC-A08F-405B-BA1F-0B7EEE8F00DC.jpeg

....like my man here. :pimp:

Oh ain’t nobody talking about not smashing. Tbh, I would probably only mess with strippers and IG girls. At least you know where they stand and won’t **** it by wanting to get married....

i mean if they had bezos' net worth instead of yours they'd probably want to get married

100k a year is doing it minus major cities?

So outside of NY, LA, DC maybe CHI?

Like most Americans and NTers dont live in those cities.

100k is a good amount of money a year in America.

100k a year is doing it minus major cities?

So outside of NY, LA, DC maybe CHI?

Like most Americans and NTers dont live in those cities.

100k is a good amount of money a year in America.

Most millennials live in a major metropolitan area, so I completely disagree.

You’re obviously forgetting a lot of major spots like the most expensive city/ area in the US.

Back
Top Bottom