Money doesn't buy happiness ... Vol Jeff Bezos Divorce

I would hate to have that much money and be single. It would be hard to trust any woman that came on to me.

I would love to have that problem. Forget all that looking for love in all the wrong places nonsense. You better Smash and keep it going.

Surviving Rusty Shackleford
images

Bezos also became a millionaire only in 1997 – four years after they got married. MacKenzie reportedly was one of the first Amazon’s employees.They got engaged after three months of dating and eventually got married in 1993. Together with his new wife, he shortly left his job on Wall Street and resettled in Seattle where he founded Amazon, initially an online bookstore.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeff-bezos-amazon-ceo-worth-137-billion-to-divorce-wife-of-25-years

Seems to me like she is entitled to half..

Yeah this isn't a typical story of female rides coattails and rides off into sunset.

She married him when they were BOTH relatively successful, they also married before he created Amazon, and I am sure split expenses throughout the entire business formation. From the sounds of it she will settle for less than half and not go to court. 20B + Child support so he gets to keep the optics of being well over 100B.

Bezos also became a millionaire only in 1997 – four years after they got married. MacKenzie reportedly was one of the first Amazon’s employees.They got engaged after three months of dating and eventually got married in 1993. Together with his new wife, he shortly left his job on Wall Street and resettled in Seattle where he founded Amazon, initially an online bookstore.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeff-bezos-amazon-ceo-worth-137-billion-to-divorce-wife-of-25-years

Welp, she was with him shooting in the gym

Keep harassing me and Imma start bumping threads to get you in trouble with Meth.

So it seems no big deal?

Really?

How are y'all not not outraged at this? Ohh because he's posting gifs?

But Cytonias victim deserved to be shot?

And R Kelly a pedo.

So what does that make him??

I wonder how much money he would need to lose for him to have to change his lifestyle

His family was/is quite wealthy and they provided him with the startup capital to fund Amazon. Won't deny his initial vision but he had that paper before hand plus he was a Princeton and Wall Street guy. He was about that six figure life for quite some time. His wife came from a wealthy background too.

For those asking, pictures of his wife:

5b9b0fd79abc8.image.jpg

And his 'new squeeze':

lauren-sanchez-lauren-sanchez-arrives-to-perform_3892779.jpg

I'm confused as hell :rofl:

Why are y'all beefing all off topic?

Gotta be the Kelly thread.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
Nah :lol:

DC just being DC and trying to stir the pot. I made a joke about cancelling myself a while back so he is trying to push it to be an actual thing with dudes I have had debates with. He is just joking

Yesterday in the Cytonia Brown thread I called the dude she shot a rapist because she was underage when he picked her up. I was going back and forth with another poster. Supreme Being was arguing she should not be released. He quoted one of my post, we had an exchange. We called each other trolls, and he said I make threads on NT beasting over underage girls. I told him it was a lie and blocked him.

Then today he randomly does this. He is just trying to troll me probably

Last edited:
Heyyy! I remember her as a news anchor from Fox L.A. ch 11 news.

Like my mom says about certain women...”some really know the true purpose of having an ***”

i knew that name Lauren Sanchez sounded familiar. she was on that show "The Best Damn Sports Show Period" :lol:

His family was/is quite wealthy and they provided him with the startup capital to fund Amazon. Won't deny his initial vision but he had that paper before hand plus he was a Princeton and Wall Street guy. He was about that six figure life for quite some time. His wife came from a wealthy background too.

5b9b0fd79abc8.image.jpg

And his 'new squeeze':

Yeah. You both just don't work at a hedge fund and up and leave without some backing on either side.

One of the rare cases where I don't even feel bad she'd be getting half. Unless she was a secretary at the hedge fund, I don't sense any bit of gold digging like so many other rich wives, who you wonder what they even do for a living.

Anyone else after his first wife, yeah, we know where their mind is lol.

5b9b0fd79abc8.image.jpg

And his 'new squeeze':

Bezos and his wife look brother and sister :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom