Money doesn't buy happiness ... Vol Jeff Bezos Divorce

And 100% agree with this. Once you hit 7 and above you are always on. I don’t leave my house without my laptop. I can do most from my phone but never know when I need to pull over and log in to handle something. My last real day off where I did nothing for work was probably in September. Or worst when something big breaks in the building at 3am and your phone goes off with this horrible notice and you have to get on a conference call.
I’m good at this point. no amount of money is worth it for me. I need my peace.

100k in Houston, you ballin. I can only imagine 400k in Louisville. I feel like Louisville is one of them low key expensive cities.
Cost of living is cheap compared to the majority of the country. Horse farms are just a tiny sliver of the whole pie. That much money in Louisville is long. Dude could be stacking that and set up his own shop doing something he loves while still young if he wanted to.
I’m good at this point. no amount of money is worth it for me. I need my peace.
Wise words. Nothing like not having a boss and making your own schedule.

Man been seriously considering moving to Houston

My new job is likely to put me in that 6 figure range in 1.5-3 years...

How hard is it to get a MedCard?

how can you even date or relate to people when ur making that substantial amount of money ?
It’s the gift and curse for sure. Unless you stick it out with a ride or die from when you were broke or have nobody at all. That’s what the sports dudes never learn

Bezos can lose three quarters of his wealth and still maintain the same lifestyle. No need to feel sorry for him.
It’s not even a lifestyle. Dude has zero limits here on earth other than killing a man in the middle of a busy street and getting away with it. Even then I’d argue that he’s be just fine

1-3 hourly positions, 4-5 area manager, 6 operations manager, 7 senior ops/site leader/GM, 8-regional, 9-10 you are pretty damn important. 11-12 executives/bezos. This is from the operations side.
Turn me on my dude, I’m in the Ville too. Have management/supervisory experience, currently supervising purchasing for a large Pharmacy company. :nthat:

100k in California will net you a lil over 70k after taxes if you’re single :smh:

I remember reading a few years back and article that touched on how a survey was held and the sweet spot for individuals was 70k. It was the salary point where people felt less stress in their lives, could afford to live comfortably, and stopped living check to check.

Obviously that's relative to your spending habits, lifestyle, and most importantly the cost of living where you live.

I'm assuming that was 70k pre tax, so thats around $50K+ a year net. Which is really decent for the most of America.

Screenshot_20190111-125511_Facebook.jpg

Back
Top Bottom