Money Mayweather Leaves No Tip on a $25K Bill

The thing is I really don't care to hear other people reason for not tipping.
If you go to a place where tipping is expected...then accept it and keep it moving.

Out of all things that happen in this society...tipping is where you want to take your stand?

Just say you cheap...I could accept that.

dude cant do math, cant read.cant write a sentence or even hold a pencil, guy is insecure, using his money to buy friends n happiness, his expenses wi run him dry

If you go to a place where tipping is expected...then accept it and keep it moving.

Out of all things that happen in this society...tipping is where you want to take your stand?

Maybe you should pay more attention to your customers and you'll get a bigger tip.

View media item 1183730
If you don't care what does it matter what you accept or not?

No.
Why you assuming that's the only thing ppl in society take their stand about?

But she has red bottoms on in some of her "modeling" pictures...
kermit-the-frog-but-that-s-none-of-my-business.gif

he just made $40 million

dude doesnt need to read the receipt to leave a tip

Even if it's not the only thing they take a stand about, is tipping really the wave?

Don't go to a restaurant if you don't want to tip.
Take that food to go along with y'all free refills.

Even if it's not the only thing they take a stand about, is tipping really the wave?

Don't go to a restaurant if you don't want to tip.
Take that food to go along with y'all free refills.
It tends to only be a big deal on NT for me. Aint no wave, nothing to brag about. I don't need to explain myself when I'm out.

Nah I'm good on this advice. I'll go if I feel like it and I'll sit down and get multiple refills.

You telling ppl what not to do because they don't want to do something that others expect and feel entitled to is silly.

when you're that rich you don't tip, you have someone do it for you.

that dude must have been asleep at the wheel.

I've met mayweather 3 times, dude hands him his bookbag and he tips in $100s no matter how many people are around.
I've seen him tip 4 to 8 people at once no problem.

when you're that rich you don't tip, you have someone do it for you.

that dude must have been asleep at the wheel.

I've met mayweather 3 times, dude hands him his bookbag and he tips in $100s no matter how many people are around.
I've seen him tip 4 to 8 people at once no problem.

Son said he met mayweather 3 times. You saw him, you didn't meet him. Relax, groupie :lol:

No one entertaining the fact that the whole thing was comped? Maybe he thought that would be covered too. Prob so busy and knew that it was comped, all you have to left is to leave.

I think its a story out of nothing. This chick sees it to gain some traction, but all I see happening is a few calls from wack model agencies with fake promises planning to splooge on that face and throw her away. From the looks of it, looks like its been done before. Im in the wrong field. I want to do this lol. I wonder if those photographers actually get to bang these asian instagram self absorbed sleuths. Do want. Buying a canon now.

Btw im not defending may. I actually dont like the dude. Just presenting another opinion.

Some of you guys seem like the type that would give the homeless millennial in NYC that's sleeping with 3-4 nights per week a $10 but you wouldn't give someone that waited on you 15%.

dude cant do math, cant read.cant write a sentence or even hold a pencil, guy is insecure, using his money to buy friends n happiness, his expenses wi run him dry
you mad.

Got enough salt to season a thanksgiving dinner

you mad.

Got enough salt to season a thanksgiving dinner

it's true though.

he gives money to strangers, needs 15+ dudes around him at all times.

that's what you got out of that.

wouldn't expect any more from you :tongue:

You collect hats. Stop acting like you have clout out here. Talking about you met mayweather three times :rofl:.

View media item 1183844

my bad for having a hobby on a sneaker message board.
I guess I'd have "clout" if I was repeatedly banned and suspended and begged Method Man for my sn back on multiple occasions.

Last edited:
it's true though.

he gives money to strangers, needs 15+ dudes around him at all times.
my bad for having a hobby on a sneaker message board.
I guess I'd have "clout" if I was repeatedly banned and suspended and begged Method Man for my sn back on multiple occasions.

Word. I was also a teenager and addicted to NT. Operative word = was....... As in 7 years ago :lol:

Back
Top Bottom