Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

People that ordered and got their headphones how long did it take to ship?

Takin back my studios that I bought for 300.

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Put in an order for the Tours. Had 36 monster bucks, so I only paid 19 and some change.

ducktales. on the bottom of the site, i quote "Monster Bucks are not applicable to Friends and Family products"

ordered 3 tours earlier in the day...

Can anyone post pictures of the quality of ANY of the headphones they received? thanks

indifferent.gif

You saved 36.00 on this purchase by using your Monster Bucks!

ORDER DETAILS UNIT PRICE TOTAL
======================================================================
QTY 1
SKU 123888-50
PRODUCT Beats[emoji]8482[/emoji] by Dr. Dre[emoji]8482[/emoji] Tour High Resolution In-Ear Headphones From
Monster[emoji]174[/emoji]
PRICE $49.95

Subtotal: $49.95
Less discounts and Monster Bucks used: ($36.00)
Shipping Charges: $5.95
=====================
Total: $19.90

Thank you for shopping at Monster Cable Products Inc..

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Put in an order for the Tours. Had 36 monster bucks, so I only paid 19 and some change.

ducktales. on the bottom of the site, i quote "Monster Bucks are not applicable to Friends and Family products"

ordered 3 tours earlier in the day...

Can anyone post pictures of the quality of ANY of the headphones they received? thanks

indifferent.gif

You saved 36.00 on this purchase by using your Monster Bucks!

ORDER DETAILS UNIT PRICE TOTAL
======================================================================
QTY 1
SKU 123888-50
PRODUCT Beats[emoji]8482[/emoji] by Dr. Dre[emoji]8482[/emoji] Tour High Resolution In-Ear Headphones From
Monster[emoji]174[/emoji]
PRICE $49.95

Subtotal: $49.95
Less discounts and Monster Bucks used: ($36.00)
Shipping Charges: $5.95
=====================
Total: $19.90

Thank you for shopping at Monster Cable Products Inc..

the solos dont go all the way around your ears do they?

thinkn about studios or solos, just for road trips etc

the solos dont go all the way around your ears do they?

thinkn about studios or solos, just for road trips etc

The Studios come in a ziplock bag with the Beats carrying case with everything inside; however, there is no box, no manual, no cleaning towel. Some people will be disappointed about this but the headphones works and sound great.

The Studios come in a ziplock bag with the Beats carrying case with everything inside; however, there is no box, no manual, no cleaning towel. Some people will be disappointed about this but the headphones works and sound great.

i'd like to add in my experience for your guys reference.

i ordered a pair of tours and 2 pairs of solos (white and black). the tours came in everything including the original packaging/box. looks really good, can't even tell they're refurbished or "b stock."

the solos were received a little after i received the tours and each pair came in a plastic bag with a "refurbished" sticker on it. the headphone, microfiber cloth, and cable were all tucked away in the carrying pouch. no packaging, no original box, no manual. quality is still good for the price and they sound great. also, for those getting solo HDs instead of regular solos, it's not too strange because the big difference between solos and solo HDs is the control talk feature, which is actually highlighted on the monster website. so i think it's more of a description error on monsters part. both of my solos were actually solo HDs.

i am thinking about purchasing another pair of tours and studios for myself. the tours are great! i absolutely love them, bass is super nice and for the price, i don't have to worry about overpaying
happy.gif

i'd like to add in my experience for your guys reference.

i ordered a pair of tours and 2 pairs of solos (white and black). the tours came in everything including the original packaging/box. looks really good, can't even tell they're refurbished or "b stock."

the solos were received a little after i received the tours and each pair came in a plastic bag with a "refurbished" sticker on it. the headphone, microfiber cloth, and cable were all tucked away in the carrying pouch. no packaging, no original box, no manual. quality is still good for the price and they sound great. also, for those getting solo HDs instead of regular solos, it's not too strange because the big difference between solos and solo HDs is the control talk feature, which is actually highlighted on the monster website. so i think it's more of a description error on monsters part. both of my solos were actually solo HDs.

i am thinking about purchasing another pair of tours and studios for myself. the tours are great! i absolutely love them, bass is super nice and for the price, i don't have to worry about overpaying
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

thinking about copping a pair of solos
are they really that fragile?
if you're a careless person then it'll be fragile
exactly, also if you have a really big head
laugh.gif
but dont stretch these out too much or they will snap other than that they should not break or anything from regular use.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

thinking about copping a pair of solos
are they really that fragile?
if you're a careless person then it'll be fragile
exactly, also if you have a really big head
laugh.gif
but dont stretch these out too much or they will snap other than that they should not break or anything from regular use.

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

is anyone else continuously getting this message: We cannot process your request at this time. Please contact our Customer Service for further assistance at (877) 800-8989.

I NEED them Turbines!

i got that message too...

called but their closed. i dont know whether to try again or just wait till monday. i checked my paypal account and nothings been charged.

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

is anyone else continuously getting this message: We cannot process your request at this time. Please contact our Customer Service for further assistance at (877) 800-8989.

I NEED them Turbines!

i got that message too...

called but their closed. i dont know whether to try again or just wait till monday. i checked my paypal account and nothings been charged.

Back
Top Bottom