Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Just ordered some tours, been wanting this for a while, but did not want to pay retail, thanks a lot OP.

everything went thru well, got a confirmation email..

thinking of getting studios as well...hmmm

Just ordered some tours, been wanting this for a while, but did not want to pay retail, thanks a lot OP.

everything went thru well, got a confirmation email..

thinking of getting studios as well...hmmm

They extended the deal til January 15th
pimp.gif
i got time to decide if i want the Turbines or Tours for the gym, cant beat those prices honestly.

pimp.gif
i got time to decide if i want the Turbines or Tours for the gym, cant beat those prices honestly.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

pimp.gif

Ordered it as a late Christmas gift. Seems like the price is pretty good. 
Thanks OP!

pimp.gif

Ordered it as a late Christmas gift. Seems like the price is pretty good. 
Thanks OP!

pimp.gif
Turbines are the better headphone overall, but if you listen to mostly hip hop, Tours would be fine anyway.

Just got my Solos and listening to them now. They don't com in the box, by the way, just that little foam portable case and some bubble wrap.

pimp.gif
Turbines are the better headphone overall, but if you listen to mostly hip hop, Tours would be fine anyway.

Just got my Solos and listening to them now. They don't com in the box, by the way, just that little foam portable case and some bubble wrap.

What's the deal on them turbines?? I plan on getting the beat solo next Friday but want to know if these earbuds are the way to go instead.

What's the deal on them turbines?? I plan on getting the beat solo next Friday but want to know if these earbuds are the way to go instead.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

pimp.gif

only thing im afraid of with both headphones is the tips, they are either gonna bother me or not stay in my ear
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

pimp.gif

only thing im afraid of with both headphones is the tips, they are either gonna bother me or not stay in my ear
ohwell.gif

I bought some Tours for the Gym, and black Studios for the road. I wonder if they come with the box and everything? has anyone got theres yet?

I bought some Tours for the Gym, and black Studios for the road. I wonder if they come with the box and everything? has anyone got theres yet?

People that ordered and got their headphones how long did it take to ship?

Takin back my studios that I bought for 300.

Back
Top Bottom