Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

anyone get there headphones yet? and if u did were they in good shape? really skeptical about gettn studios

Originally Posted by draydray87

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

copped the red solos the other day. looks like they restock on a daily basis because now they have the black and whites back in stock.
i was on slick deals, seems like people who ordered the white and black solos got BRAND NEW white solos and were upgraded to refurbed black solo HD.
what do you mean by this
nerd.gif
nothing, all items from the sale i posted are refurbished. but some of the people who wait awhile for the Solos they ordered ended up getting HD ones which are a little bit better.

Originally Posted by draydray87

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

copped the red solos the other day. looks like they restock on a daily basis because now they have the black and whites back in stock.
i was on slick deals, seems like people who ordered the white and black solos got BRAND NEW white solos and were upgraded to refurbed black solo HD.
what do you mean by this
nerd.gif
nothing, all items from the sale i posted are refurbished. but some of the people who wait awhile for the Solos they ordered ended up getting HD ones which are a little bit better.

oh ok i see.. I just copped studios solos and tours. Not sure if I should cop turbines too. Anyone know how the turbines compare to the tours?

oh ok i see.. I just copped studios solos and tours. Not sure if I should cop turbines too. Anyone know how the turbines compare to the tours?

pulled the trigger on the turbines. got a confirmation email and order number, we'll see how these turn out.

pulled the trigger on the turbines. got a confirmation email and order number, we'll see how these turn out.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by Mr718

CWrite78 wrote:

ReMarqable23 wrote:

Mo Greene wrote:

DTruth07 wrote:

HDMI cables for dirt ! 
pimp.gif

http://www.bargaincell.co...ath=6140_6145&Ref=CJ

use coupon code D1221101
indifferent.gif
@ you for posting a generic brand. I rather spend $10 more for quality HDMI cables.

and what makes you think it's quality? because you're paying more?

In terms on audio/video quality, you often will not see a difference.  Build quality is what you pay for.   These cables, like any other cables, are meant to be inserted and removed many times over it's lifetime.  The no-frills brands will start to break and short-out like cheap headphones do.

Thank you for understanding what I mean by quality.

how many times (truly) do you remove cables?

these aren't headphone cables. these stay in for a long time until you either upgrade components or move your set up. which in reality, how often do we do it to justify spending so much on monster cables instead of these "cheap generic brand"?
Honestly, I unplug mine pretty frequently. I only have 2 HDMI slots and I'm constantly switching between my laptop, 360, and cable receiver. 

CWrite78 wrote:

ReMarqable23 wrote:

Mo Greene wrote:

DTruth07 wrote:

HDMI cables for dirt ! 
pimp.gif

use coupon code D1221101
indifferent.gif
@ you for posting a generic brand. I rather spend $10 more for quality HDMI cables.

In terms on audio/video quality, you often will not see a difference.  Build quality is what you pay for.   These cables, like any other cables, are meant to be inserted and removed many times over it's lifetime.  The no-frills brands will start to break and short-out like cheap headphones do.

these aren't headphone cables. these stay in for a long time until you either upgrade components or move your set up. which in reality, how often do we do it to justify spending so much on monster cables instead of these "cheap generic brand"?
Honestly, I unplug mine pretty frequently. I only have 2 HDMI slots and I'm constantly switching between my laptop, 360, and cable receiver. 

Just ordered the Tours. I've had the Studios for about a year and a half and love em. Been planning on getting the Tours for portability for some time now and this was the perfect deal.

Just ordered the Tours. I've had the Studios for about a year and a half and love em. Been planning on getting the Tours for portability for some time now and this was the perfect deal.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Put in an order for the Tours. Had 36 monster bucks, so I only paid 19 and some change.

ducktales. on the bottom of the site, i quote "Monster Bucks are not applicable to Friends and Family products"

ordered 3 tours earlier in the day...

Can anyone post pictures of the quality of ANY of the headphones they received? thanks

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Put in an order for the Tours. Had 36 monster bucks, so I only paid 19 and some change.

ducktales. on the bottom of the site, i quote "Monster Bucks are not applicable to Friends and Family products"

ordered 3 tours earlier in the day...

Can anyone post pictures of the quality of ANY of the headphones they received? thanks

Just copped a pair of Tours & that $12 HDMI cable. I hope this is a win because the amount i'm savings seems unreal, like there has to be a catch.

Just copped a pair of Tours & that $12 HDMI cable. I hope this is a win because the amount i'm savings seems unreal, like there has to be a catch.

Originally Posted by Demax777

no catch, just refurbished
laugh.gif
you guys will enjoy the headphones. I got the solo and studio and love them both
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Demax777

no catch, just refurbished
laugh.gif
you guys will enjoy the headphones. I got the solo and studio and love them both
pimp.gif

CWrite78 wrote:

ReMarqable23 wrote:

Mo Greene wrote:

DTruth07 wrote:

HDMI cables for dirt ! 
pimp.gif

use coupon code D1221101
indifferent.gif

avoid all that and get yourself an HDMI switch, monoprice has them for like 10 bucks.

CWrite78 wrote:

ReMarqable23 wrote:

Mo Greene wrote:

DTruth07 wrote:

HDMI cables for dirt ! 
pimp.gif

use coupon code D1221101
indifferent.gif

avoid all that and get yourself an HDMI switch, monoprice has them for like 10 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom