Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Did anyone get tracking info on their order? Still haven't gotten anything on mine and I ordered the Solo HD's on the 21st.

Did anyone get tracking info on their order? Still haven't gotten anything on mine and I ordered the Solo HD's on the 21st.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by DTruth07

HDMI cables for dirt ! 
pimp.gif

http://www.bargaincell.co...ath=6140_6145&Ref=CJ

use coupon code D1221101
indifferent.gif
@ you for posting a generic brand. I rather spend $10 more for quality HDMI cables.

and what makes you think it's quality? because you're paying more?

In terms on audio/video quality, you often will not see a difference.  Build quality is what you pay for.   These cables, like any other cables, are meant to be inserted and removed many times over it's lifetime.  The no-frills brands will start to break and short-out like cheap headphones do.

i know its not HDMI cables, but both cables that came with my studio beats have broken.  the headphones are fine, but the wires they came with are trash.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by DTruth07

HDMI cables for dirt ! 
pimp.gif

use coupon code D1221101
indifferent.gif
@ you for posting a generic brand. I rather spend $10 more for quality HDMI cables.

In terms on audio/video quality, you often will not see a difference.  Build quality is what you pay for.   These cables, like any other cables, are meant to be inserted and removed many times over it's lifetime.  The no-frills brands will start to break and short-out like cheap headphones do.

i know its not HDMI cables, but both cables that came with my studio beats have broken.  the headphones are fine, but the wires they came with are trash.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

I haven't received anything from them yet but the payment has been cleared out of my CC so I'm guessing Monster doesn't send out tracking numbers?

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

I haven't received anything from them yet but the payment has been cleared out of my CC so I'm guessing Monster doesn't send out tracking numbers?

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Originally Posted by djaward

I just bought White Beats By Dre. Studios for 180 
indifferent.gif

I got a hook up at best buy so I guess it was a good deal. 

NOTE TO DJs, 

BEATS STUDIOS ARE NOT MEANT FOR DJs. THEY LEAK OUT A LOT OF SOUND. AND ARE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. THEY ARE MEANT FOR IPODS. IF YOU USE THEM ON A TRAIN, SUBWAY etc. THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU WILL HEAR EVERYTHING YOU"RE LISTENING TO. Not a good thing.  

Im starting to dj and i need new headphones for my ipod and i was thinking of gettings Studios to kinda kill 2 birds with one stone.. but if there no good, what would you recommend? I also dont really want to buy 2 pairs of headphones  (i use serato majority of the time if that matters) thanks

Pics of you so I can adequately analyze your face shape and provide you with an ergonomically correct set of headphones.

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Originally Posted by djaward

I just bought White Beats By Dre. Studios for 180 
indifferent.gif

I got a hook up at best buy so I guess it was a good deal. 

NOTE TO DJs, 

BEATS STUDIOS ARE NOT MEANT FOR DJs. THEY LEAK OUT A LOT OF SOUND. AND ARE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. THEY ARE MEANT FOR IPODS. IF YOU USE THEM ON A TRAIN, SUBWAY etc. THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU WILL HEAR EVERYTHING YOU"RE LISTENING TO. Not a good thing.  

Im starting to dj and i need new headphones for my ipod and i was thinking of gettings Studios to kinda kill 2 birds with one stone.. but if there no good, what would you recommend? I also dont really want to buy 2 pairs of headphones  (i use serato majority of the time if that matters) thanks

Pics of you so I can adequately analyze your face shape and provide you with an ergonomically correct set of headphones.

CWrite78 wrote:

ReMarqable23 wrote:

Mo Greene wrote:

DTruth07 wrote:

HDMI cables for dirt ! 
pimp.gif

use coupon code D1221101
indifferent.gif

Thank you for understanding what I mean by quality.

how many times (truly) do you remove cables?

these aren't headphone cables. these stay in for a long time until you either upgrade components or move your set up. which in reality, how often do we do it to justify spending so much on monster cables instead of these "cheap generic brand"?

CWrite78 wrote:

ReMarqable23 wrote:

Mo Greene wrote:

DTruth07 wrote:

HDMI cables for dirt ! 
pimp.gif

use coupon code D1221101
indifferent.gif

Thank you for understanding what I mean by quality.

how many times (truly) do you remove cables?

these aren't headphone cables. these stay in for a long time until you either upgrade components or move your set up. which in reality, how often do we do it to justify spending so much on monster cables instead of these "cheap generic brand"?

copped the red solos the other day. looks like they restock on a daily basis because now they have the black and whites back in stock.

copped the red solos the other day. looks like they restock on a daily basis because now they have the black and whites back in stock.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

i was on slick deals, seems like people who ordered the white and black solos got BRAND NEW white solos and were upgraded to refurbed black solo HD.

i was on slick deals, seems like people who ordered the white and black solos got BRAND NEW white solos and were upgraded to refurbed black solo HD.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

what do you mean by this
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

what do you mean by this
nerd.gif

anyone get there headphones yet? and if u did were they in good shape? really skeptical about gettn studios

Back
Top Bottom