Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by manamazing55

question about the white Studios

Anyone where these while working out? Do they get dirty easily? Can you clean them?

I wouldnt reccomend working out with these because the ear cups would get *+$@%+ up pretty easily since they're leather. Moisture and leather is never a good look.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

Originally Posted by Baysav408

^ Did you say they weren't included?

I told them my controltalk/volume  wasn't working....maybe it's operator error
laugh.gif
.......how DO you work it? i'm using it on my ipod classic and iphone 3gs.  Still doesn't work. help?
And told them I didn't get any extra sizes in ear buds. She mailed me 2 different sets.
worked on my ipod touch... just press the part that has a plus or minus on it and the metal part in the middle to mute, might not work on those if this doesnt help, or is broke

Which generation do you have? I'm trying to figure out if mine's busted, or it just isn't compatible with the first gen Touch.

laugh.gif
.......how DO you work it? i'm using it on my ipod classic and iphone 3gs.  Still doesn't work. help?
And told them I didn't get any extra sizes in ear buds. She mailed me 2 different sets.
worked on my ipod touch... just press the part that has a plus or minus on it and the metal part in the middle to mute, might not work on those if this doesnt help, or is broke

Which generation do you have? I'm trying to figure out if mine's busted, or it just isn't compatible with the first gen Touch.

I finally got my tracking number, 11 days after I placed my order... Monster has horrible customer service, two emails sent this week no response, more than an hour on hold to speak to a rep. before I hanged up smh... On the plus side the item weighs almost 4 pounds... one can only hope!

I finally got my tracking number, 11 days after I placed my order... Monster has horrible customer service, two emails sent this week no response, more than an hour on hold to speak to a rep. before I hanged up smh... On the plus side the item weighs almost 4 pounds... one can only hope!

Originally Posted by 430AM

Anyone where these while working out? Do they get dirty easily? Can you clean them?

I wouldnt reccomend working out with these because the ear cups would get *+$@%+ up pretty easily since they're leather. Moisture and leather is never a good look.
laugh.gif
i used it for lifting weights when i dont really sweat that much. But for cardio, i wouldnt use it. /\ Sweat for F up the cups. 

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif
i used it for lifting weights when i dont really sweat that much. But for cardio, i wouldnt use it. /\ Sweat for F up the cups. 

Originally Posted by dopestop

just one item?

just one item?

I got both the Turbines and Solo's.

So far the turbines >> solo's
Maybe I have to burn-in the solo's but there is that much of a difference between the 2 right now.

I got both the Turbines and Solo's.

So far the turbines >> solo's
Maybe I have to burn-in the solo's but there is that much of a difference between the 2 right now.

sold my tours to a fellow nter and he calling them fake, smh.....

my studios have been delivered but im currently not at home to try them out, ordered on the 30th i think, delivered on the 4th

sold my tours to a fellow nter and he calling them fake, smh.....

my studios have been delivered but im currently not at home to try them out, ordered on the 30th i think, delivered on the 4th

So, nobody wants to get rid of an extra pair of the multiple Solo's they purchased for $100?

I called monster an hour ago and I was only on hold for about 12 minutes. The rep was real cool, and he is shipping me a set of ear buds for my tours.

The set they came with are horrible, they wouldnt even stay in my ears. LOL

So, nobody wants to get rid of an extra pair of the multiple Solo's they purchased for $100?

I called monster an hour ago and I was only on hold for about 12 minutes. The rep was real cool, and he is shipping me a set of ear buds for my tours.

The set they came with are horrible, they wouldnt even stay in my ears. LOL

3 DAYS LATER

and im really loving the Dre studios. They look fresh and the sound it outputs in on another level.

For under $150, its well worth it.

3 DAYS LATER

and im really loving the Dre studios. They look fresh and the sound it outputs in on another level.

For under $150, its well worth it.

Originally Posted by jehims

just one item?

Yep... One can only hope

Originally Posted by jehims

just one item?

Yep... One can only hope

shipped my black solos back for an exchange since the right headphone wasn't working. got the replacement package this morning and they ended up sending me what looks like brand new black studios (in brand new packaging and everything). so i guess i got some new studios for 80 bucks. thanks monster.

shipped my black solos back for an exchange since the right headphone wasn't working. got the replacement package this morning and they ended up sending me what looks like brand new black studios (in brand new packaging and everything). so i guess i got some new studios for 80 bucks. thanks monster.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif

Not sure but its def not the first gen, I dunno how many generations there are though

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif

Not sure but its def not the first gen, I dunno how many generations there are though

Back
Top Bottom