MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

every movie they cheat tbh lol. their victories are like lebron rings :lol:
1617453914658.gif

Kind really did pull a KD though. Got washed then joined the team that washed him and they got washed to collect an *. I’d call him Kong D, but cmon now....

Enjoyed it but this may have been some of the worst human parts in any of these films. Zero reason for Bobby Brown or her group to be their other than to pour what I'm assuming is jack daniels. It was funny how Godzilla was looking legit evil through most of this film, they even game him a deeper red tint to his eyes until Mecha showed up.

Don't think I have ever, ever seen Godzilla get manhandled like that in any of the films I've seen since his debut. When theirs breaths clashed I swear he looked at the screen like "COME ON MAN". Almost got his own finishing move done on him.

Why coach Taylor even in this and why the sexy *** evil daughter get murderd by Kong?

The way Godzilla was getting dog walked I was feeling sorry for him :lol:

I would edit all the humans out and just have it as a 20 minute action short.

They really could have cut down like 2/3rds of the humans

ya boy from true blood ain’t need to be there, neither did eleven or paper boi

and unfortunately, coach Taylor could have sat things out too

man I was big disappointed tbh, what could have been.

they we're definitely both nerffed, I can see Kong not being 100 due to him living in captivity but Godzilla got no excuse mans was looking flabby.

they keep thinking we want some kind of human connection when all we need the humans to do is explain something or push a button.

that young girl did kill it tho.

I didn't mind the first Godzilla with Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch.

Same with Loki Kong, but this and KoM is some trash!

Back
Top Bottom