More 2011 News

WOW, they must have heard our call, Lets get some of the quality up, and we will be Golden
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thank%20u%20gif.gif

if/when they put the columbias and concords in a pack, what would the theme be?

JB doesn't just throw shoes together and put them in a box, well nothing comes to mind immediately.

JB doesn't just throw shoes together and put them in a box, well nothing comes to mind immediately.

it all sounds gud but were missing so many never retroed models for them to be re-releasing the same stuff.

it all sounds gud but were missing so many never retroed models for them to be re-releasing the same stuff.

Columbia with blue soles will look dope, dont know about concords with blue soles! Hope they bring the ICE back on the Concords!

Columbia with blue soles will look dope, dont know about concords with blue soles! Hope they bring the ICE back on the Concords!

Originally Posted by damedolla

looks like I am gonna hear a lot of this from the wifey " You don't need any more d... shoes!!"

I know the feeling.... i want AT LEAST 11 of the shoes coming out next year.... Alot of couch sleeping
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by damedolla

looks like I am gonna hear a lot of this from the wifey " You don't need any more d... shoes!!"

I know the feeling.... i want AT LEAST 11 of the shoes coming out next year.... Alot of couch sleeping
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Uhhhhh....Does Black Infra/White Infra pack come to mind? Other than the colorway...What was the significance of that pairing? None. Only things in common are the that they are VI's and opposite colorways.

Uhhhhh....Does Black Infra/White Infra pack come to mind? Other than the colorway...What was the significance of that pairing? None. Only things in common are the that they are VI's and opposite colorways.

LMAO my Wife say the same thing... however she support me all kind of way, soo i told her about the quantity of jordans coming out next year and she said "okay".

LMAO my Wife say the same thing... however she support me all kind of way, soo i told her about the quantity of jordans coming out next year and she said "okay".

jordan 11 pack??? simple as dat. dnt gotta b nun special

jordan 11 pack??? simple as dat. dnt gotta b nun special

Finally oly 6's, 5Pack copped and offcourse the concords. Why release the bred 11's again? Who cares about new boxes, how about new quality shoes!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom