More 2011 News

im in for the 11 package because it consist of columbia and concord.... aint trping either it man

I don't know why people are surprised we are getting all of this heat... What do companies do in a time where people have been tightening their wallets??? They release the more provocative products in their lineup. Perfect time to raise profits in economic turmoil.

I don't know why people are surprised we are getting all of this heat... What do companies do in a time where people have been tightening their wallets??? They release the more provocative products in their lineup. Perfect time to raise profits in economic turmoil.

looks like I am gonna hear a lot of this from the wifey " You don't need any more d... shoes!!"

looks like I am gonna hear a lot of this from the wifey " You don't need any more d... shoes!!"

^Haa trust me my fellow NT fam, I know the feeling ... wifey gets on my case too but I always tell her "Would you rather me spend the money on Kicks or at a Strip Club?" hmmmmm We already know what her answer was!! all jokes aside though for real, 2011 will be interesting indeed ... Minus the strip clubs 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 which that argument never works btw lol

^Haa trust me my fellow NT fam, I know the feeling ... wifey gets on my case too but I always tell her "Would you rather me spend the money on Kicks or at a Strip Club?" hmmmmm We already know what her answer was!! all jokes aside though for real, 2011 will be interesting indeed ... Minus the strip clubs 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my wifey used to be dat way.....then she was converted.
now shes determined to have more pairs then me. i  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 in her face wen i heard that

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I just hope they dont put the CONCORDS in any type of two shoe package.
When it comes to XIs all I care about is the CONCORDs.

I aint trying to pay 900+ for 3 CONCORDS( XI PACK) and have to worry about selling the other XI. I dont want to go thru all that.
I think that's what they wanna hear!!! lmao

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I just hope they dont put the CONCORDS in any type of two shoe package.
When it comes to XIs all I care about is the CONCORDs.

I aint trying to pay 900+ for 3 CONCORDS( XI PACK) and have to worry about selling the other XI. I dont want to go thru all that.
I think that's what they wanna hear!!! lmao

Originally Posted by thebeast23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wow lol I'm in the same boat...she used to b blown now she's in competition with me lol 

Originally Posted by thebeast23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wow lol I'm in the same boat...she used to b blown now she's in competition with me lol 

Back
Top Bottom