More 2011 News

Originally Posted by senor chang

can't believe the Olympics VI are scrapped
mad.gif

Says who??

I'm hearing very similar info like that stated on the first post from my connects. It's going to be a very GREAT year. In so many ways for me.
smile.gif

I'm hearing very similar info like that stated on the first post from my connects. It's going to be a very GREAT year. In so many ways for me.
smile.gif

hmmm...have da grapes from 2006, and i got 60+ in da laney colorway.......my mind says "pass on this pack" my heart says "cop"...

definitely a gametime decision. ...concord pack is copped with da columbias since they're basically being held hostage until you pay for both kicks...

Bordeauxs is a no brainer...cements is a pass because, hey i already got em...now if you talkin about white and cement IV's then thats me ALL day :smile:

hmmm...have da grapes from 2006, and i got 60+ in da laney colorway.......my mind says "pass on this pack" my heart says "cop"...

definitely a gametime decision. ...concord pack is copped with da columbias since they're basically being held hostage until you pay for both kicks...

Bordeauxs is a no brainer...cements is a pass because, hey i already got em...now if you talkin about white and cement IV's then thats me ALL day :smile:

yeah, i think they're talking about white cement 4's...

thank god i got a wearable pair from '99...

yeah, i think they're talking about white cement 4's...

thank god i got a wearable pair from '99...

Originally Posted by debs 168

are they really dropping cement IV's? seems like info died down awhile ago on those..
i know finishline has a shirt that has a fly on it that is made up of the elements of the tongue of the 5, the back tab of the 4, and something from the 3 i think.  the shirt is terrible, but i noticed that there was a piece from the 4 and figured since the other shoes represented in the design were already confirmed, the 4 was probably scheduled to drop as well.

Originally Posted by debs 168

are they really dropping cement IV's? seems like info died down awhile ago on those..
i know finishline has a shirt that has a fly on it that is made up of the elements of the tongue of the 5, the back tab of the 4, and something from the 3 i think.  the shirt is terrible, but i noticed that there was a piece from the 4 and figured since the other shoes represented in the design were already confirmed, the 4 was probably scheduled to drop as well.

Back
Top Bottom