More Air Prestos?

My box for the trouble at homes is longer/thinner than standard but not massively different

damn if only I hadn't spent so much money today
mean.gif
frown.gif

If im a size 9-9.5 in most shoes should i get a small or medium in these? Hope someone can help.

A lot of this stuff isn't hard to Google or to look back some pages. Someone should just update the first page with sizing info.

I wear 10 or 10.5 and take medium in Prestos.

If im a size 9-9.5 in most shoes should i get a small or medium in these? Hope someone can help.

I'm the same size and I have wide feet. Tried on the small and they are snug. So I got a medium but there's a bit of extra space at the toe.

Best bet is to just go to a store and try them on and see what fit better for you

Last edited:
If I'm a size 11.5 - 12.5 (11.5 is snug 12.5 is not too loose and 13 is too big ) what size do you guys recommend

XXL would be 13-14. If 13 is too loose then that's going to be too big.

You need a XL (12-13) Should be perfection according to that word puzzle.
Nah.

One might guess that. He said 11.5 is snug and 12.5 is not too loose on him.

These Prestos run mighty narrow. So I'd go with an XXL if you can't tried them on.

Better to wear them a little loose than narrow/uncomfortable. 

I stand by my first post. If 13 is too big then the (XXL) which is a (13-14) is going to be way too big. The puts you on be bottom end of something that you already state is too big.

If 12.5 is not too loose. The XL (12-13) will get you right in that sweet spot.

Prestos really fit only as narrow as you lace the cage. I hear a lot of constant praises from the wide foot community on this.

I stand by my first post. If 13 is too big then the (XXL) which is a (13-14) is going to be way too big. The puts you on be bottom end of something that you already state is too big.

If 12.5 is not too loose. The XL (12-13) will get you right in that sweet spot.

Prestos really fit only as narrow as you lace the cage. I hear a lot of constant praises from the wide foot community on this.
I'm going with the xl

I think ppl should be getting their pears... i tihnk the sizing will throw the bots off "S, M, L" etc

Back
Top Bottom