More Air Prestos?

My volts from UNDFTD should be arriving tomorrow. I went with a 9, but if these fit anything like sock darts, I probably should've went with an 8 :rolleyes

oh I don't need a trade lol. I was just saying because I see a size 8 black sitting, and if anybody wants I'll send the link. I just got cartjacked on Payment Processing on Sneaker Politics restock for a size 8 yellow for my brethren @JPS

btw I'm a TTS 8 and grabbed an 8 in all 3 cw's and they fit fine. A tad bit long/loose but I don't think I could go a full size down

If you see a Racer Pink in 7, do you mind letting me know? I grabbed an 8, but they're wayyy too long for me. Luckily I grabbed the Volts in a 7 and they're much better for me.

If I can't get one retail soon, I might have to grab a pair off StockX while prices are low.

After seeing all in hand, yellows > black > pink. Pinks are nice but too loud and not as versatile as blacks or yellows imo.

the pinks is the one that keeps flying and doesn't restock as much as the yellow or the black. Everyone wants the pink and it seems the resale value is higher on that colorway. I got lucky and caught UNDFTD last night. That has been the harder colorway for me to get lol.

DnoTDooU8AAtKyX.jpg

blessings revoked damn

doesnt make sense to me though..i got a paypal payment email immediately after i processed the order

I know right. Took my money quick but yet canceled. Im sick.

You guys have no idea...

In other news, saw Pinks in person and GOD DAMN they look amazing. This pack is way better than the OG's.

the pinks is the one that keeps flying and doesn't restock as much as the yellow or the black. Everyone wants the pink and it seems the resale value is higher on that colorway. I got lucky and caught UNDFTD last night. That has been the harder colorway for me to get lol.

I ordered one through Soto Berlin at midnight, it hit my paypal. But the actual order never went through! So they refunded me. That annoyed me so much that I stayed up all night trying on FootPatrol (garbage), Foot District (garbage), waited for Undefeated at 5am but right at 5am I dosed off and missed it. It was a pretty bad night.

oh I don't need a trade lol. I was just saying because I see a size 8 black sitting, and if anybody wants I'll send the link. I just got cartjacked on Payment Processing on Sneaker Politics restock for a size 8 yellow for my brethren @JPS

btw I'm a TTS 8 and grabbed an 8 in all 3 cw's and they fit fine. A tad bit long/loose but I don't think I could go a full size down

That 8 still sitting? I’ll cop if so thanks brotha

I'm a TTS 10 and mine fit pretty good. It's not snug like I like but the 10 feels good.

Yellows just came in! Anyone know how I can rid this? I was thinking just warm water and a toothbrush?

IMG_20180921_110844.jpg

Attachments

• 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180921110544214_COVER.jpg
    00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180921110544214_COVER.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 37
I'm constantly amazed at how many people default to "They backdoor everything!!!" bc they don't win a raffle rather than just realizing it's a supply/demand issue and the odds are very long that you'll win a raffle. Some people just want to play the victim instead of grasping reality.

FACTS!

I'm constantly amazed at how many people default to "They backdoor everything!!!" bc they don't win a raffle rather than just realizing it's a supply/demand issue and the odds are very long that you'll win a raffle. Some people just want to play the victim instead of grasping reality.

That's definitely true! I have read people complain about Undefeated (here, on twitter/insta), and it angers me. They give out 200+ pairs of every drop!! In my experience they are THE best in Cali (not perfect, but great). And people still complain? Xhibition in Cleveland of all places, seems great. And Offspring in the UK is awesome. SNS lately seems to be letting a lot of NTers eat.

HOWEVER, there's also some botiques that are legitimately terrible. For instance, Blends held an in-store raffle for the Satin 1s ... they raffled off less than a full size run (none of the big sizes). What an effing joke. They did so many suspicious things, I wasn't surprised they lost their Tier 0 account. Although it made me sad, since even the shady botiques give out some pairs, so you have some chance greater than 0. I actually won a couple things from them.

No one on here used to win from END. Then they got caught back-dooring, it went viral on social media, now all of a sudden a lot more people here are winning.

As far as Concepts is concerned, I've constantly heard terrible things about them, so I think the critiques of them are fair.

Last edited:
That's definitely true! I read people complain about Undefeated (here, twitter), and I'm like .. they give out 200+ pairs of every drop!! In my experience they are THE best (not perfect, but great). And people still complain?

HOWEVER, there's also some botiques that legitimately are terrible. For instance, Blends held an in-store raffle for the Satin 1s ... they raffled off less than a full size run (none of the big sizes). What an effing joke. I've constantly heard terrible things about Concepts, I think the critiques of them are fair.
I can't speak for Blends but I can say that my local boutique has done similar but it's bc it's all they had. Sometimes a store will get a FSR for one store but they have 3 stores. They can either sell all at one store or break them up. My store breaks them up so it's not unusual for them to only get 6-8 pairs of a super limited shoe. For instance on the March 2017 og red AM1's they had 6 pairs. 7 pairs of blues the next week. That's it. And I'm homies with them and they look out for me so I know it's not bs. On these Acronym Prestos they got 16 p airs of each but it wasn't a FSR of each. They got multiples of some sizes and then weird sizes on some. They had a 14 in one of them. It looked like a Presto boat. So yea stores don't always get FSR's. A lot of times it's a mixed bag of sizes.

I used to think raffles were rigged but then I won kith twice and sjs and my shattered backboards.
Stores definitely back door pairs but not their whole stock... maybe 10-25% of their stock and the rest is legit. You gotta remember anywhere from 1000-60000 entries in some of the bigger accounts like concepts and bdga where they give you multiple raffle entries. I definitely had over 100 entries maybe even 150 and only had 1 win.

Back
Top Bottom