More Air Prestos?

A5037852-7937-485B-A27E-7310A95C7553.png

I guess I have another chance tomorrow!!!

Last edited:
if you got a order confirmation email from SNS, it's like 95% good. Small chance of it being oversold. But no confirmation email is basically a ghost order, means you submitted a payment but an order was not complete thru SNS so it'll just refund back to you.

Who’s mans is this?
Talmbout ghost orders...
Lol @ Official Niketalk IT support

Took 2hrs, but just received order confirm.
Only PP invoice initially and nothing showed up under my order history either.
There’s hope, brethren.

B7C9ED82-0928-4EB1-9CD3-BF4A775C230A.jpeg
1st order (via cc) holding steady and in order history now, second one (via pp, created while 1st was crashing as a fail safe) didn’t make it.

that SNS delay release email I just got scared me, thought it was a cancelled email lol. I got order confirm email, it's under my order history, and my card got charged. Those of you that got their order cancelled did you guys initially get an order confirmation?

First order for grey and the multicolor was canceled and refunded. I saw that I still had a cart with the greys in it even after the email went out. I checked out and got a confirmation email lol

Who’s mans is this?
Talmbout ghost orders...
Lol @ Official Niketalk IT support

Took 2hrs, but just received order confirm.
Only PP invoice initially and nothing showed up under my order history either.
There’s hope, brethren.

are you illiterate? I literally said if you didn't receive an order confirmation, you'll have a ghost order aka "We could not create your order". You just said you got an order confirmation which means you didn't get ghosted, so you're basically confirming what I said :lol:

If you had the shoes in cart this could be another ACRNY situation where you can now check out just do CC and not Paypal. Or maybe hold onto that cart until they do the drop again 2maro.

what was the requirement to get invited to the SNS sale? I shop their often and never received the invite :stoneface:

are you illiterate? I literally said if you didn't receive an order confirmation, you'll have a ghost order aka "We could not create your order". You just said you got an order confirmation which means you didn't get ghosted, so you're basically confirming what I said :lol:

Ease up, Trump.
Just trying to spread hope like Obama.
And you’re the illiterate one lol
I said they only sent me PP invoice initially = meaning no order confirm either...until that all changed 20mins ago when they finally sent an order confirm...2hrs later. Comprende?
Quit w/ your false expertise and step up your reading game youngblood.
I have posts older than you.

Got through twice on SNS.

First was paypal only and the site crashed.
Second I got a confirmation on the SNS site but never received an email.

I got charged twice. I have one email saying my order didn't go through. I'm holding out hope that the second order that I got confirmation ends up going through.

Update for those whose Volts came stained: A little quick work with a Tide pen cleaned mine right up. Didn't have to do any additional cleaning.

Sns Mail came right in time. Was so upset that i sold my blue/pink pair and regretted it from the second it was sold.
Just got my order confirmation - lesson learned.

Back
Top Bottom