more fall '09 samples.. medicine ball trainers, Air Trainer SC's...

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

353573886.jpg
the other colors for this hybrid are nice. These make them look tired

Those Nike Air Trainer SC (Bo's) were the first pair of Nikes I ever bought, man when I look at those now all I can do is smile, the Nostalgia element forme is very sweet seeing those.
happy.gif

^Bigbadbenny the nostalgia factor is tremendous with the SC's. We all had them and were mad when the plastic parts on the outer started turning color. Isee in your avy you got Spike and I remember him rocking them in "Do The Right Thing". He trooped all over BK in the SC's.

Originally Posted by ccb302

cubanbeee wrote:

353502642.jpg

353573884.jpg
these 2 are copped

og colorway bo jacksons are def. copped without question. the black pennys... maybe.

these are looking very interesting and will be copped on sale. nice summer shoe and one of the few hybrids that look pretty decent.
353573886.jpg

I already have the Medicine balls sitting on ice for years, copped for 50 Euro at Footlocker. For Germany a real nice price.

But the orange SC's are really smokin, wanted them for ages. And now is the time. Good one Nike.

Man those Agassi hybrids are just wrong. Wrong wrong wrong

And i agree with SinnerP just give us the IVs already to attone for these

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Here's a few more. Subject to change of course. I think the trainers came out pretty good.
All the AM1's are womens..

353502646.jpg

353502642.jpg

YES PLEASE!! Big ups cubanbee for posting the samples! I am still copping both, even with the subtle changes darker/lighter, dull/bright, no matter.

Oh before I forget, thanks WallyHopp for the info/knowledge...I was not aware of the straps being white on the ATIII's...guess I gotta watch "Do TheRight Thing" again to see the difference.

some nice stuff.

why does nike retro have to release and all black version of everything? those penny 2's are so unnecessary.

At a minimum 2x pair of Medicine balls and bo's. I might see if the medicine balls get slept on in 757 before I cop two pair though. Pennys will be coppedas well. I can't wait for those trainers though, I hope they do them justice.

Back
Top Bottom