More Fusion Pictures (AF1 x AJ 12)

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

good question 160 which box does it come in?

All Im gonna say is that the box will surprise you. If someone else already posted about how the box looks then sorry I was too lazy to look down the restof the thread...its nice though

they're growing on me.....well at least the air force one/XII combo.....i cant mess with the ones blended with the V.....i just cant
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Will these come in gradeschool sizes? because i really want to get my little brother a pair

I Just seen them 2 days ago...0_0. Def Cop. If Grade school has Letters then yes. The size the Manager showed me was 7C somthing.

No Special box for those.

I cant believe these are GR. I was so surprised when he showed me them! I was like "Wait! NiceKicks said these are LS!"

He was like "Who?" lol. Wow so those 15s are really the last LS Jordan shoe...Everything else is GR in 2008, Nice.

Those look terrible on FlipJay's feet.

How much further can they kill the AF1?

im feeling these, so i definitely will cop, especially since its becoming an apparent truth that im not coppin the packages on the 19th of jan

i dont know bout any one else but i, the playoff black/white colorway is a def cop for me

i saw them on pys n it shows them with the straps off...dont kno if im late but r the straps removable?

I think imma copp... I really love these witout the strap for sum reason.... NO MATTER WHAT the playoff versions are copped

Back
Top Bottom