Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

Said this exact same thing while we were sitting there watching. So funny how everybody is cool with seeing super powers.

I mean man's is manifesting ice from thin air. That's not crazy? Where are the feds? Can these people not be shot? Jaxx would've had a close range head shot on Zero if he didn't freeze the gun. Dodge this mf.

LAPD gotta be like...movie fake..we got this. Who am I kidding, if LAPD pulled up, they only aiming at Jaxx lol smh.

it makes too much sense for it to be Johnny cage

have dude as the down his luck actor who is dealing with people not believing he can perform his own stunts and all of that

have him get attacked by reptile or sub zero or Kano.. have liu king and Kung lao save him and explain shhh and why he gotta accept and learn real quick.. then Sonja and jax get introduced.. then raiden

I mean they kinda did it.. just not well

he made a the original and the sequel
1619313841620.jpeg

his movies

1619313892080.jpeg

1619313984211.jpeg

Exactly what I said. Plus there’s already the Joe Taslim connection.

Iko Uwais (star of the Raid) would have been the perfect Liu Kang.

Exactly what I said. Plus there’s already the Joe Taslim connection.

Iko Uwais (star of the Raid) would have been the perfect Liu Kang.

as i said, you make Johnny cage that cole character

and you make him the joke.. and you make him make fun of the shhh until he realizes how really real that shh is

Kano had no robot eye but had an eye laser, ONE EYE could shoot the laser :rofl: lawd don’t do this on this beautiful Saturday night. Please no

exactly.. Kano should have gotten the kabal treatment

How come Shang Tsung can kill Raiden's fighters and send other people to kill his fighters, but Raiden doesn't do ****?
In MK lore, Raiden plays a neutral role as the protector of Earthrealm and tends to stand aside. He could get involved if he wanted to but that’s not really in his character.
Shang Tsung just doesn’t give a **** and does whatever evil he wants.

Last edited:
Let me tell you what I hate so I don't come off as a fanboy.

Shang Tsung. Dude wasn't menacing at all and his lace front was comically bad. Hope he's replaced

Reiko. Ugly brute who didn't resonate with the lore at all. Reiko is supposed to be a disruptive mastermind ninja who emulated Shoa Kahn and wanted to manipulate himself to the throne. Total miss

Cole Young. Don't have a problem with the character at all considering it is a prequel but man they could've picked someone better. He was absolutely horrible and outshined in every single scene. Just a awful actor overall

Liu Kang. Frail, dead eyed, and not convincing at all. Clearly they couldn't cast the OG Liu but the MK 11 actor would've been great.

If these roles were casted better the movie is easily a 8.5/10

The 1995 Raiden vs 2021 Raiden comes down to one thing: white privilege.

1995 Raiden was a badass! He didn’t take no ****! Sub-Zero and Scorpion tried to pull up on his fighters on the boat and got washed. Shang Tsung gave him all the respect. You felt the weight of being a god and the name Raiden.

In this movie, they didn’t give a ****! Raiden didn’t show us **** except that he could raise his arm and teleport. They literally pulled up on Raiden and didn’t give a single damn about who he is. SMH.

Privileged Raiden would’ve smoked them all for attacking his fighters outside of the tournament.

Cole was getting washed the whole movie like damn. Very first scene he has, he loses the MMA fight. Reptilian fight, useless. Temple training, he keeps losing. If his wife doesn't swing an axe on Goro, Cole is dead and doesn't discover his hand knitted wet suit top. If Sonya doesn't show up during the Mileena fight, Cole is dead. If scorpion doesnt show up in the end, Cole is dead. Dude really was there just to move the plot along.

Movie was still decent anyway. Fighting scenes were pretty good except anytime Cole fought, he looked slow as hell.

Let me tell you what I hate so I don't come off as a fanboy.

Shang Tsung. Dude wasn't menacing at all and his lace front was comically bad. Hope he's replaced

Reiko. Ugly brute who didn't resonate with the lore at all. Reiko is supposed to be a disruptive mastermind ninja who emulated Shoa Kahn and wanted to manipulate himself to the throne. Total miss

Cole Young. Don't have a problem with the character at all considering it is a prequel but man they could've picked someone better. He was absolutely horrible and outshined in every single scene. Just a awful actor overall

Liu Kang. Frail, dead eyed, and not convincing at all. Clearly they couldn't cast the OG Liu but the MK 11 actor would've been great.

If these roles were casted better the movie is easily a 8.5/10

the lace front was definitely bothering me. They could’ve used the og shang tsung easily. Shang tsung can be any age.

Back
Top Bottom