Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

What director yall think would give us the MK we really wanna see?

Zach Snyder ( good for action)
Russo Bros (good for character)
Peter Jackson ( good for epics)

Joe has an option for FOUR additional movies. :lol:

Joe as Noob Saibot is perfect and he won’t have to change much to how he was acting in this movie. It’ll be easy to make Sub-Zero 2 in this franchise anyway.

Other than that, kill Cole in the opening of MK2 and recast Raiden into something taller than 5’7” and were good as far as a start to the sequel.

Director wasn't the problem. Need better writers.
It didn't bother me that much but I felt the movie made too much use of fast cuts during fight scenes. I really don't like that kind of editing in fight scenes.

Liked it well enough. Didn't expect much in the first place.

Milleena.....:emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:

Too bad she'd totally kill you and eat your internal organs for lunch.

Didn’t expect much, so movie did not disappoint me. Main thing I did not like was they didn’t even have a tournament

NEVER Zack Snyder. He will just make his own interpretation of the movie based on what he feels like and slow motion it to death.

if it should be anyone, it should absolutely be Gareth Evans (the guy behind the Raid). Joe Taslim is already there so the connection is strong.

also, producers would need to back tf off and let the director and writers do what they do best. Ideally kill off Cole Young the same way they killed off Johnny Cage at the beginning of MK2.

cole and that 1 moment where he had the energy he needed to have from as soon as a dude pulls up on him and his family making it snow and firing ice

and that was when he saw the mortal kombat name.. other than that, zero clue why he wasn’t yelling run when they ran into subzero again.. and zero clue how he was the one in charge and coming up with the plan at the end

I mean I think any and everyone would get being freaked out and running when a dude with ice powers shows up while you’re chilling with your family
Said this exact same thing while we were sitting there watching. So funny how everybody is cool with seeing super powers.

I mean man's is manifesting ice from thin air. That's not crazy? Where are the feds? Can these people not be shot? Jaxx would've had a close range head shot on Zero if he didn't freeze the gun. Dodge this mf.

LAPD gotta be like...movie fake..we got this. Who am I kidding, if LAPD pulled up, they only aiming at Jaxx lol smh.

he made a the original and the sequel
1619313841620.jpeg

his movies

1619313892080.jpeg

1619313984211.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom