Most Comfortable Js

18's and 19's are neck and neck IMO in cushioning and comfort. But I had my Black and Red 19's on yesterday to walk my dog and yeah...they'refor real.
pimp.gif

Ya the VIIIs are comfortable around the foot but for me its about under the foot, the VIIIs wouldnt even be on my top five.

18s and 19s are a close call, and im actually still not sure which one i like better

Has anyone balled in the XIII from the 13/10 pack?

I watched He Got Game and Denzel made me want to rock a pair of these.. oh and the sleveless with a t-shirt underneath too lol. Not to mention those kneepads.

What are they like compared to say the 2K4/5? ZK2?

I'm wearing the low XVII's today and I forgot how comfortable they are Also the low XVIII's, IX's, XI's, VIII's

I can't comment on the XV's and XIX's...they were too ugly for me to get.

I think i should have left out IX and put in III since those have gotten a couple votes

Originally Posted by zkingofjays

I think the old love ones are the most comfortable.
wink.gif
I take it the
wink.gif
means your being sarcastic b/c those are themost uncomfortable shoes I have ever worn, i cant wear them for more than a half an hour before i want to cut my feet off....... I have thought about sellingthem many times, especially b/c i have never worn the NL and dont plan on it...

zkingofjays wrote:
I think the old love ones are the most comfortable.
wink.gif

I take it the
wink.gif
means your being sarcastic b/c those are the most uncomfortable shoes I have ever worn, i cant wear them for more than a half an hour before i want to cut my feet off....... I have thought about selling them many times, especially b/c i have never worn the NL and dont plan on it...

Is r the most uncomfortable Jordan ever, everyone i've known to have the Jordan I says the same thing that i say "cant wear for morethan a few mins or hours" especially the old loves

im surprised 7s didnt get more votes, they are very comfortable to me, maybe not the cushoining, but the fit and lightness makes them my faves.

XIX SE
there shoes are awesome for balling so light and the full length zoom makes it really springy which I like alot for comfort and performance

in terms of ballin the XIs are my fav comfort wise. For just casual i like the III and the VIII. The XXIIIs are all around amazing for both ball and chillinthough.

i love the viii's casually. the cushioning isn't great, but that inner bootie is just nice around my foot. for ball, i like the OG xiv's. theydumbed down the zoom air a lot in the retro. i also liked the xxi, but it didn't have enough cushioning in the forefoot for me. it was decent though.

Back
Top Bottom