most expensive 1 bed room apartment markets in nation ranked

What would be the incentive to chill?

I get why we as civilians want it to happen, but from the other side of the table, why would they chill?

And that's the thing. What does it mean that prices are unfathomable, yet we still live in these places and pay these prices?

Nyc is seeing a mass exodus. Deservingly so. But prices remain crazy. Its become a city for the rich, whom are also leaving, but can at least sustain.

And get a std or shot.
85727E9E-A41E-4C71-8018-B606238CA900.jpeg

Thank God for Texas. Got a 1 bedroom downtown in the heart of the city for 1200 a month. Don't need a car since all the best restaurants and shopping is within walking/cheap Uber distance. Making 6k a month and barely spending 2k on an average month. :pimp:

Does this only include the city limits?

This is always weird with DC cuz the district is so small and what's considered the suburbs round here would be within the city limits in most places.

Thank God for Texas. Got a 1 bedroom downtown in the heart of the city for 1200 a month. Don't need a car since all the best restaurants and shopping is within walking/cheap Uber distance. Making 6k a month and barely spending 2k on an average month. :pimp:
What city

I'm in north Austin and i pay 1200. There are spots on the outskirts (still considered Austin) that are much cheaper.

Me and my girl are renting two bedroom in the San Francisco, Sunset District for only 3500 and we live pretty comfortable.

Wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

My buddy just moved to sf for work.

He shares a 6 bedroom house with 6 dudes. :lol:

He said it’s trash besides the weather and food.

If it wasn't for the offensive heat down there, I wouldn't mind posting up. Hear good things about Houston.

Back
Top Bottom