most expensive 1 bed room apartment markets in nation ranked

Do what works for you.

To call it a scam is short sighted.

You have to consider a person's personal goals.

Everyone doesn't want to be tied down to a house/mortgage

I don’t have a mortgage. I rent a home and it’s way more bang for your buck than living in these new DC apartments. Harder to find but It’s just simply better.

I pay less now for a 3 story home with a big back yard in DC than I was paying for a one bedroom apartment in a brand new complex. If you look hard enough you can find a dope house to rent. I terminated my lease early in my last apartment because so many issues. We were 3rd people to move in and they didn’t have their **** together. Ended up having to get laywers involved.

So I’m jaded from that experience which legit seemed like a scam. The apartments look good on a tour and have good amenities but it’s all down hill once you move in. Everything cheap and breaks and so many issues with the building from rushing the construction.

You’ve seen these come outta nowhere in DC in NE, waterfront, everywhere really. They are trash man but that’s just me.

Why is the quote not showing? ^

I'm African American thank you very much.

It definitely sucks that rent is this high and most people can't afford.

I'm fortunate because I get paid locality pay and my girl works in tech. Without her, I would probably be in a studio or have a roommate.

Is it really true about SF and the women? What about the fine Filipino girls? Or do they not travel out of Daly City lol

Idk how y’all cool with paying 1300 and up for 1 bedrooms... that’s crazy. My pops had a 3 story condo, 2 bed 2 and a half bath, 2 car garage in a suburb 15 minutes away from the city for 1150 a month.
Probably dealing with **** weather and humidity in return

No way Miami more than Chicago.......I get the southside depresses overall rates, but Miami has tough parts too.
The tough parts of the city are mostly houses or 2-3 bedroom apartments. This list is for 1 bedroom apts., which in Miami are mostly in the nicer areas.

And what’s crazy living in the bay is we’re used to it. It’s like “wait you’re talking me I Don't have to pay 2k minimum to exist? Where’s that at?”

Have a friend who lives in Sacramento and commutes to SF, that’s how bad it is. Be it her job has her living at work a lot of the time but still

If you paying over $1k for a 1 bedroom in ATL you purposely trying to get taxed or ypu got sucked into one of the new “luxury” apartments they been building these past couple years :lol: :smh:

They need to bring back the Dakota or another small truck and throw a hemi in it. That would be dope.

What city

I'm in north Austin and i pay 1200. There are spots on the outskirts (still considered Austin) that are much cheaper.

San Antonio. Austin COL is absolutely ridiculous. I got a good job offer out there for about 10k more than I make but decided not to do it because I wanted to rent a place that was close enough to my job to walk. The cheapest place I found in Austin was for a studio at 1500/month. Absolute robbery.

San Antonio. Austin COL is absolutely ridiculous. I got a good job offer out there for about 10k more than I make but decided not to do it because I wanted to rent a place that was close enough to my job to walk. The cheapest place I found in Austin was for a studio at 1500/month. Absolute robbery.
Idk where you were looking. I live right by the domain and i pay 1200 for a 1br that's pretty spacious.

you can build a Dodge 1500 tradesman or 2500 tradesman with a 5.7 or 6.4 liter hemi and a short bed and have it like a old 2WD school Big Red machine set up.

Seen these dudes in Japan fix up those old dodge vans to drift, looks like fun and not too expensive.

you know what’s messed up.

In mn a brand new 3/4 ton will cost you 900 a year in tags. BUT if you just spend like 2 grand more and get a one ton you get special plates and pay by your gvw and tags are like 120 a year. :lol:

You save money by getting a one ton.

Back
Top Bottom