most HATED commercial right now?

Anything Dairy Queen. Cotdamn, its like they jumped on that random b.s. trend that Old Spice started and are beatin it to death. DQ: STOP IT.

Anything Dairy Queen. Cotdamn, its like they jumped on that random b.s. trend that Old Spice started and are beatin it to death. DQ: STOP IT.

i agree with the tmobile commercial but that girl is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....my vote:

HOLY #+** I CRINGE WHEN I HEAR THIS COMMERCIAL....the WORST *$%@%*% thing ever to hit TV...its become more than just hatred, I want to murk anyone involved in the making of this thing, even the goddam key grip and gaffer boy

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....my vote:

HOLY #+** I CRINGE WHEN I HEAR THIS COMMERCIAL....the WORST *$%@%*% thing ever to hit TV...its become more than just hatred, I want to murk anyone involved in the making of this thing, even the goddam key grip and gaffer boy

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

see the old spice commercials i find funny, the DQ ones on the other hand are HORRIBLE
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

see the old spice commercials i find funny, the DQ ones on the other hand are HORRIBLE
sick.gif

Yea that commercial drives me crazy

"everybody wanna be a ______ but nobody wanna be a ______."

But yea those progressive insurance commercials.

Also the foundation for a better life commercials... They don't annoy me, but they make me feel like sad about my life and !$!*.
frown.gif

Yea that commercial drives me crazy

"everybody wanna be a ______ but nobody wanna be a ______."

But yea those progressive insurance commercials.

Also the foundation for a better life commercials... They don't annoy me, but they make me feel like sad about my life and !$!*.
frown.gif

Yup. I wanna smack that skully( tilted oh so right), off the back of his hipster head with his stupid, lifeless, monotone apathetic raps that were probably written over a nice can of pbr.
And someone said the Dairy Queen commercials, they try too hard and fall flat.

Yup. I wanna smack that skully( tilted oh so right), off the back of his hipster head with his stupid, lifeless, monotone apathetic raps that were probably written over a nice can of pbr.
And someone said the Dairy Queen commercials, they try too hard and fall flat.

Back
Top Bottom