most HATED commercial right now?

I actually don't mind the tmob commercials cuz of the girl
laugh.gif

my most hated has got to be the mcdonalds one with the pet names, like %*+? and that girl just urks me

I actually don't mind the tmob commercials cuz of the girl
laugh.gif

my most hated has got to be the mcdonalds one with the pet names, like %*+? and that girl just urks me

Pretty much switch the channel when ever I see Aunt Flo and her Progressive vagina on the TV.

This one was the all-time worst from awhile ago.

Pretty much switch the channel when ever I see Aunt Flo and her Progressive vagina on the TV.

This one was the all-time worst from awhile ago.

I hate the McDonalds sweet tea/chipmunck commerical.  It's with a BF&GF.

I hate the McDonalds sweet tea/chipmunck commerical.  It's with a BF&GF.

Those damn Arbys commercials. "Good mood food" your !!*%%+* food is nasty though 
alien.gif

DQ commercials copying the Old Spice wave 
indifferent.gif

Those damn Arbys commercials. "Good mood food" your !!*%%+* food is nasty though 
alien.gif

DQ commercials copying the Old Spice wave 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....my vote:

HOLY #+** I CRINGE WHEN I HEAR THIS COMMERCIAL....the WORST *$%@%*% thing ever to hit TV...its become more than just hatred, I want to murk anyone involved in the making of this thing, even the goddam key grip and gaffer boy

.....i have a DVR and i hardly ever watch commercials,�thing is i almost have to watch this one because�of watching the playoffs and the NBA plays it�every other commercial break.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....my vote:

HOLY #+** I CRINGE WHEN I HEAR THIS COMMERCIAL....the WORST *$%@%*% thing ever to hit TV...its become more than just hatred, I want to murk anyone involved in the making of this thing, even the goddam key grip and gaffer boy

.....i have a DVR and i hardly ever watch commercials,�thing is i almost have to watch this one because�of watching the playoffs and the NBA plays it�every other commercial break.

Checking in to express hatred on another commercial....the newest Iphone 4 commercial...

IF U DONT HAVE AN IPHONE, U DONT HAVE AN IPOD
IF U DONT HAVE AN IPHONE, U DONT HAVE IBOOKS
IF U DONT HAVE AN IPHONE....basically kill yourself.

I own apple products but the way they market them makes it seem like you dont have %+!+ compared to them. Besides, androids are wayyyy better IMO.

Checking in to express hatred on another commercial....the newest Iphone 4 commercial...

I own apple products but the way they market them makes it seem like you dont have %+!+ compared to them. Besides, androids are wayyyy better IMO.

I own apple products but the way they market them makes it seem like you dont have +!%! compared to them. Besides, androids are wayyyy better IMO.

I own apple products but the way they market them makes it seem like you dont have +!%! compared to them. Besides, androids are wayyyy better IMO.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

alien.gif

indifferent.gif

....this? with Mayo add Swiss *drool*

Jr%20Deluxe.jpg

Originally Posted by KingRamey

alien.gif

indifferent.gif

....this? with Mayo add Swiss *drool*

Jr%20Deluxe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom