most HATED commercial right now?

So many, these two are the first that come to mind. and every single free credit report commercial. I change the channel whenever I see that

So many, these two are the first that come to mind. and every single free credit report commercial. I change the channel whenever I see that

I actually LOVE that heineken commercial....

I love heineken too....

I wanna have a party like that

I actually LOVE that heineken commercial....

I love heineken too....

I wanna have a party like that

I said in another thread that I had no problem with it, UNTIL seeing it every commercial break during the playoffs.
I hate it now. What is she even saying

I said in another thread that I had no problem with it, UNTIL seeing it every commercial break during the playoffs.
I hate it now. What is she even saying

progressive-flo.jpg

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Yea that commercial drives me crazy

"everybody wanna be a ______ but nobody wanna be a ______."
Basically. If they wanted to go that route they should have got Twista and set him up with a red-bone but in all seriousness, those series of rapping ads are awful.

Not a fan of the Heineken commercial either. The commercial is well done its just the off tune and off key singer that grinds my gear.

The gay Doritos commercial. Nothing funny about it at all.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Yea that commercial drives me crazy

"everybody wanna be a ______ but nobody wanna be a ______."
Basically. If they wanted to go that route they should have got Twista and set him up with a red-bone but in all seriousness, those series of rapping ads are awful.

Not a fan of the Heineken commercial either. The commercial is well done its just the off tune and off key singer that grinds my gear.

The gay Doritos commercial. Nothing funny about it at all.

Tired of all the T-Mobile commercials, i always turn the channel when they come on.

State Farm commercials.

Pirates of the Caribbean 4 commercials[h1]
[/h1]
i'm sure i am missing a few more.

Tired of all the T-Mobile commercials, i always turn the channel when they come on.

State Farm commercials.

Pirates of the Caribbean 4 commercials[h1]
[/h1]
i'm sure i am missing a few more.

If i see Flo on my tv again, i swear i'm gonna throw the remote straight through her brain...

i can't stand those progressive commercials.

i also hate the one OP posted... so annoying

If i see Flo on my tv again, i swear i'm gonna throw the remote straight through her brain...

i can't stand those progressive commercials.

i also hate the one OP posted... so annoying

Back
Top Bottom