most HATED commercial right now?

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

NOTHING is worse than the JG Wentworth commercials... NOTHING!

what?! I love that @#@#
roll.gif
pimp.gif

"If you get long term payments but you need cash nowwwww!! Call JG Wentworth!! 877-CASH-NOW!!!!"

what?! I love that @#@#
roll.gif
pimp.gif

"If you get long term payments but you need cash nowwwww!! Call JG Wentworth!! 877-CASH-NOW!!!!"

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by E3LAL

I hate the McDonalds sweet tea/chipmunck commerical.  It's with a BF&GF.
This, and those Popeyes commercials
indifferent.gif
Came in here to post that McDs pet name commerical, broad freaks me out.lol
The Popeyes one feels like we stepped back in time. Only thing missin was a knee slap and her sayin "Yessa"

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by E3LAL

I hate the McDonalds sweet tea/chipmunck commerical.  It's with a BF&GF.
This, and those Popeyes commercials
indifferent.gif
Came in here to post that McDs pet name commerical, broad freaks me out.lol
The Popeyes one feels like we stepped back in time. Only thing missin was a knee slap and her sayin "Yessa"

Originally Posted by jrp44

what?! I love that @#@#
roll.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
 OMG! Those commercials are THEE freakin worstttt! 
LOL

Originally Posted by jrp44

what?! I love that @#@#
roll.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
 OMG! Those commercials are THEE freakin worstttt! 
LOL

Maybe its just me but the heineken commercial posted reminds me of a younger version of the Dos Equis (XX) commercial of the most interesting man in the world.

Maybe its just me but the heineken commercial posted reminds me of a younger version of the Dos Equis (XX) commercial of the most interesting man in the world.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by big mike 13

how do you embed?

I was about to make a thread just for that commerical but I was wondering if only NYers were seeing it.

"You want it, you need it. We got it, HEY! HEY!" I'm surprised I aint hear about a BX riot on this store yet.

I went from
laugh.gif
cuz it was such a embarrassment to fuming every single time it came on during a playoff game
mad.gif

its bad because he's ripping off The OG version, Flea Market Montgomery
http://www.youtube.com/wa...p-pk&feature=related

can't  embed

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by big mike 13

how do you embed?

I was about to make a thread just for that commerical but I was wondering if only NYers were seeing it.

"You want it, you need it. We got it, HEY! HEY!" I'm surprised I aint hear about a BX riot on this store yet.

I went from
laugh.gif
cuz it was such a embarrassment to fuming every single time it came on during a playoff game
mad.gif

its bad because he's ripping off The OG version, Flea Market Montgomery
http://www.youtube.com/wa...p-pk&feature=related

can't  embed

All commercials that try to sell sympathy of Veterans to push their product. I just grimace when I see the budweiser commercial depicting the soldier coming back from war. It's one thing to pay homage, and another to sell beer with this depiction.

All commercials that try to sell sympathy of Veterans to push their product. I just grimace when I see the budweiser commercial depicting the soldier coming back from war. It's one thing to pay homage, and another to sell beer with this depiction.

NYC heads should know what im talking about... these air during NBA breaks 
BRONX TAKES A "L"

NYC heads should know what im talking about... these air during NBA breaks 
BRONX TAKES A "L"

laugh.gif
I'm not gonna lie, the JG Wentworth one is catchy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, I have that stuck in my head....so I think their tactics worked. "Call JG Wenworth...877 cash now..."
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hate the T-Mobile one with that Asian dude....I'm just tired of mainstream commercials where Asian dudes look goofy/weird. Also that commercial for that company that books hotels and that women accidently peeks at the Asian guy dancing. Asian guys can never be "cool" in the media.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom