most HATED commercial right now?

chicken-annie-590-300x168.jpg

Not that actual commercial, but the one of her dancing holding a drumstick while at a picnic

chicken-annie-590-300x168.jpg

Not that actual commercial, but the one of her dancing holding a drumstick while at a picnic

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I actually LOVE that heineken commercial....

I love heineken too....

I wanna have a party like that

Who is the chick signing !?!??!?!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mette Lindberg

The group is "The Asteroids Galaxy Tour" and the song is "The Golden Age"

They play this #*$$**$ commercial CONSTANTLY. I'm ready to murk

/THREAD

-The Juice

They play this #*$$**$ commercial CONSTANTLY. I'm ready to murk

/THREAD

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I actually LOVE that heineken commercial....

I love heineken too....

I wanna have a party like that

Who is the chick signing !?!??!?!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mette Lindberg

The group is "The Asteroids Galaxy Tour" and the song is "The Golden Age"

The worst commercial on TV is the McDonalds chipmunk one or the Samsung one

">

This $#+!* is really gonna tell her husband she wants a divorce by changing her facebook status, really? And then the wedding video makes her change her mind 5 seconds later?

The worst commercial on TV is the McDonalds chipmunk one or the Samsung one

">

This $#+!* is really gonna tell her husband she wants a divorce by changing her facebook status, really? And then the wedding video makes her change her mind 5 seconds later?

Op I hate that tmobile rapping commercial. Glad im not alone, I reach for the remote to put it on mute
or switch the channel everytime.

Op I hate that tmobile rapping commercial. Glad im not alone, I reach for the remote to put it on mute

Originally Posted by gescobe

- yeah, after reading all these replies, im so thankful for my DVR. the NBA/T-Mobile partnership pretty much forces me to watch that rapper one. all others i have the ability to bypass.

....and ill be watching the BOS/MIA game tonight so ill probably see/hear it more than a few more times tonight.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by gescobe

- yeah, after reading all these replies, im so thankful for my DVR. the NBA/T-Mobile partnership pretty much forces me to watch that rapper one. all others i have the ability to bypass.

....and ill be watching the BOS/MIA game tonight so ill probably see/hear it more than a few more times tonight.
sick.gif

That one Taco bell commercial with the gut yelling, saying "i have a winner!"

The T-mobile one with the asian or white, i dont know what he is and at the end he says "in yo face!"
guy pisses me off want to sock him in and tell him "in yo face!!"

Back
Top Bottom