Most memorable moments of the year for NT Vol. 2013

That Ksteezy TSBmen.com contest thread was hands down GOAT thread of the year. I failed an exam constantly looking at that thread and not studying. NT fam came together as one in that one. 

Last edited:
Wow I just read some of the gold street capital thread.

Man, why do people gotta lie like that and make **** up to get attention. It's ******g pathetic. I feel embarrassed for people living their lives like that.

Lets not forget the beloved freak thread that was deleted earlier today. What a great way to end the year. :lol:

^^^ dude posted a pic of his girls mass..sumone said she prolly look like steve harvey in da face....ol boy posted a pic of em both and she looked good....repps to dude :smokin.......then dudes got real detailed about eatin da butt...thats all I remember lol

The uncle phil ninja hood gif and the triple banderas gifs in that thread and all the other gifs.

I shed so many tears.

Last edited:
Ask a publicist and GSC were two amazing threads...

NT sunk to a new low in that publicist thread....dudes caping from the jump :lol:

Last edited:
Cliffs on what happened in the PYG thread?

Dudes started talking about being extra freaky w/ they girls/wives. Ksteezy said something about bussin then going to eat the P and it got taken out of context, too funny though.

I def nom the controlkdotverse thread cause that thang was moving like the bred/royal jordan thread when everyone strikes out. :lol:

Last edited:
Dudes started talking about being extra freaky w/ they girls/wives. Ksteezy said something about bussin then going to eat the P and it got taken out of context, too funny though.

:lol: I stayed out I don't wanna be tempted to post my girl or ex's and someone knows them

Can someone recap the ask a publicist thread for me?

I vaguely remember it...

Some chick made a ask PR thread and she was really suggestive with comments and the pics she posted then a NTer (I believe CreateDestroy) found her online sex friend finder profile and it was all downhill

NTers were looking real pathetic drooling over her :lol:

Last edited:
Can someone recap the ask a publicist thread for me?

I vaguely remember it...

Some chick made a ask PR thread and she was really suggestive with comments and the pics she posted then a NTer (I believe CreateDestroy) found her online sex friend finder profile and it was all downhill

NTers were looking real pathetic drooling over her :lol:
Wait so she was only on NT to get at dudes? :nerd:

Who knows her real reasoning for the thread

She posted a bunch of boob, body shots then some dude asked to see her feet and she posted a pic :lol:

Could've sworn some dude was in the DC area, or someone knew her through a mutual friend on here. She threw a tantrum though after the expose? :lol:

Glad to have been part of all them dope threads. Was in the pr chick thread a bit. Had no idea it went to hell. Why cant I find it?...

Back
Top Bottom