Most memorable moments of the year for NT Vol. 2013

what the hell happened in the pr thread? cant seem to find it, its like it don't exist

Anyone know why TAY is locked?

I guess too much erotic stories popping? Detrimental to these young boys. All those booty threads? Not so much. People who were never in the thread formed their opinion on what they thought it was. That thread has legit helped more lil ****** progress in their real lives than any other in general.

What? Lol. Threads get deleted all the time. And you can request a deletion if it invades your private life.

Like NT detectives went rogue. With no code **** becomes scary.
This comment has me
roll.gif
for some reason.

I actually pictured I, Robot when I read it.

Dude crossed the line :smh:

The reckless things that can be said behind a computer screen bros...

I wasn't being serious... sarcasm is hard to convoy while texting... I sinceriously did not mean to offend you and apologize if it did... honestly, everyone is just a "cartoon character" if I don't know them in real life...

Good luck man! I know that can be frustrating.

If you need help, I can send a refrigerated sample. I'm expecting my second kid in two years. My **** is so potent my wife has to chew before she swallows.
Most underrated response in thread

Was dude that Jacknife Powerbombed his girl while trying to eat the box this year?

That visual of that still gets me :lol:

yo whatever happened to that Wiz Khalifa look alike that wanted to snitch on the snitches 
roll.gif

I got some lols from this thread http://niketalk.com/t/539417/is-it-me-or-was-goku-always-on-the-verge-of-death/30

Dudes was really comparing NBA players to DBZ characters had me 
roll.gif
in class.
 @rrlegend
gohan was  timmy d,  unstoppable but to timid to go all out gohan during the cell saga = tim duncan in 2003

miami = ginyu force 

future trunks was dirk in 2011 

goten and trunks are steph curry and klay thompson 2013

krillan = derek fisher

piccollo = derrick rose mvp year

tein, yamcha,chatzo =conly,z-bo, marc gasol 

david stern =

"How many Datschunds does it take to take down a full grown tiger"

Thread had me thinking dudes just had to be trollin, the responses there were mindblowin

The cliff thread and that JPEG Royal Blue Foams gif. Looked at it last week and cried.

Back
Top Bottom