Most memorable moments of the year for NT Vol. 2013

A lock would've sufficed. To have those posts still there able to be viewed just for the lulz, would've made my day honestly. lol

ninja gifs, PYG thread, the freak thread that only lasted a few hours yesterday, there's a ton but those are the recent ones.

Just remembered when Nomad suggested we have some sort of government formed on NT.

Gsc being exposed was one of the funniest things I seen in my life guy was giving life advice to many and many got fooled but them nt dts came through

Yo now that I see this I think might be exactly the former fatty that posted reddit that's racked up a number of bodies when she lost weight then wanted a chump to settle down with.

Lmao get the **** outta here..i thought she was going to be bad as hell
laugh.gif
 Dudes were SO THIRSTY in that thread. 

"This girl has given more information and knowledge then a lot of OG Nike talkers"

Cant remember who said that tho
:rofl:

Last edited:
"This girl has given more information and knowledge then a lot of OG Nike talkers"

:rofl:
I remember this line! & The various amounts of simp displayed in that day now leaves me :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: for days

Yo now that I see this I think might be exactly the former fatty that posted reddit that's racked up a number of bodies when she lost weight then wanted a chump to settle down with.

Sounds like a bunch of couples I've seen throughout college

roll.gif
Hahadkankajkblkjdbfalja!!!! I remember that comment too. It was in reference to the Red October thread. Might have been Hank Scorpio but I'm not sure.

My man AI was campaigning hard in that thread too. :lol: There were a lot of dudes coming at me for calling it like I saw it too. :smh: ****** were dehydrated. And I **** with AI too. :rofl:

I hated to see it go down like that. One of the reasons I logged off that night was because I couldn't believe dudes were really falling for the okie doke and going so hard for a new member.

She never really did anything though except vie for attention which is what they do. I feel like she got the Montreal expos treatment with nothing negative behind it unlike GSC. Like NT detectives went rogue. With no code **** becomes scary.

My thing was if she was here just to chill and collect bodies, all good. But fronting on that I'm here to give advice when she was really just trying to show her new body off and s some d, was goofy. She would have gotten more respect with the direct approach.

Back
Top Bottom