Most memorable moments of the year for NT Vol. 2013

yo that ask a hedge fund manager thread then when dud got exposed...............

prep time for prep time to prep time to prep time

Im glad you got a sense of humor. Some people would take that to the heart.

Hope you do get her pregnant this year though :pimp:

I have no choice, I get it from my boys too...it's beyond my control so can't really dwell or get upset by it anymore...just trying to stay positive and save up this $$$ for the invitro treatments

Was actually thinking of starting a fund raiser and see how that may help a bit, seems like a lot of couples go that route :nerd:

Btw thanks, I'm hopeful for 2014

Last edited:

Why was ninjahood in that court show? :nerd:

NT is like a boys club that doesn't allow girls :lol: who remembers that "model" that came in here posting her pictures in some jays fishing for compliments, NT sure taught her...lmao

Lmaooooo at NT running away Khrysti like that, cause I think she may have actually been serious :lol: :lol: the funniest thing was some of the comments like "whether that's her or not, she's disgusting", then if you went to her profile, some of those same dudes were following her on here :lol:

I want this fambs. Where doth she layeth thine head?

Dudes started talking about being extra freaky w/ they girls/wives. Ksteezy said something about bussin then going to eat the P and it got taken out of context, too funny though.

I def nom the controlkdotverse thread cause that thang was moving like the bred/royal jordan thread when everyone strikes out.
laugh.gif
This is why he cant get his wife pregnant. He keeps eating the cum

j/K
lmfaooooo. also smh at the same time. 

I have no choice, I get it from my boys too...it's beyond my control so can't really dwell or get upset by it anymore...just trying to stay positive and save up this $$$ for the invitro treatments

Was actually thinking of starting a fund raiser and see how that may help a bit, seems like a lot of couples go that route
nerd.gif

Thats good man. In all honesty I hope it works out. If not you could always adopt a black kid from DR or you could have one of your NT bros help donate........
just don't eat it bruh.

Lmfao...

I spoke to Meth about it, been cooking something up, just want to go about it the right way.

Thanks anyways....can't wait to be a dad.

Im glad you got a sense of humor. Some people would take that to the heart.

Hope you do get her pregnant this year though :pimp:

Was actually thinking of starting a fund raiser and see how that may help a bit, seems like a lot of couples go that route :nerd:

I could try to get her pregnant if you'd like... won't charge a dime for my time and effort either....

Back
Top Bottom