Most memorable moments of the year for NT Vol. 2013

Cot dam judge joe program paid for the settlement too for there appearance their not there

Last edited:
Lmao what is this
oh **** 

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I nominate freak thread from just yesterday. Celticspride made it memorable lmaoooo

YOOOO...

we need to have a thread like this every year where we recap things.

+ a gagillion to all who posted. This is making my day. Just when I thought NT was becoming too young for me, people are bringing the lulz right before my eyes.

This represents NT at some of it's finest. 2013 wasn't such a bad year for NT after all.

That Miguel x Capcom gif is :rofl:

Why was ninjahood in that court show? :nerd:

NT is like a boys club that doesn't allow girls :lol: who remembers that "model" that came in here posting her pictures in some jays fishing for compliments, NT sure taught her...lmao

Lmaooooo at NT running away Khrysti like that, cause I think she may have actually been serious :lol: :lol: the funniest thing was some of the comments like "whether that's her or not, she's disgusting", then if you went to her profile, some of those same dudes were following her on here :lol:

Why was ninjahood in that court show?
nerd.gif

NT is like a boys club that doesn't allow girls
laugh.gif
who remembers that "model" that came in here posting her pictures in some jays fishing for compliments, NT sure taught her...lmao
Lmaooooo at NT running away Khrysti like that, cause I think she may have actually been serious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the funniest thing was some of the comments like "whether that's her or not, she's disgusting", then if you went to her profile, some of those same dudes were following her on here
laugh.gif

I did not see that Khrysti Hill video 
laugh.gif
. She got booed off NT like it was the Apollo. Certain people had comments, but she needed to realize that she sounded like a hypebeast and she seemed a bit disingenuous about her passion for kicks. At least that's how she came off to me. She sounded like she just started paying attention to kicks 2 years ago and is riding the wave. For a lot around here, that's not gonna cut it. She's always welcomed back though.

Why was ninjahood in that court show?
nerd.gif

NT is like a boys club that doesn't allow girls
laugh.gif
who remembers that "model" that came in here posting her pictures in some jays fishing for compliments, NT sure taught her...lmao
Lmaooooo at NT running away Khrysti like that, cause I think she may have actually been serious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the funniest thing was some of the comments like "whether that's her or not, she's disgusting", then if you went to her profile, some of those same dudes were following her on here
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/518970/legs-sneakers/0_100

http://niketalk.com/t/520987/legs-sneakers-vol-2/0_100

http://niketalk.com/t/533899/yall-ran-khrysti-hill-off-nt/0_100  

manhhhh 
roll.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Wait a minute, she had a second thread? :rofl: :rofl: @ DC "post your pics in the Black Women Appreciation thread"

NT ran a model off? :lol: This has to be one of the most memorable for you OG NTers, this is my first, and all of this? :rofl:

I did not see that Khrysti Hill video 
laugh.gif
. She got booed off NT like it was the Apollo. Certain people had comments, but she needed to realize that she sounded like a hypebeast and she seemed a bit disingenuous about her passion for kicks. At least that's how she came off to me. She sounded like she just started paying attention to kicks 2 years ago and is riding the wave. For a lot around here, that's not gonna cut it. She's always welcomed back though.
roll.gif

Dudes started talking about being extra freaky w/ they girls/wives. Ksteezy said something about bussin then going to eat the P and it got taken out of context, too funny though.

I def nom the controlkdotverse thread cause that thang was moving like the bred/royal jordan thread when everyone strikes out. :lol:

This is why he cant get his wife pregnant. He keeps eating the cum

j/K

View media item 722404

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom