Most NTers are ANTISOCIAL as hell

Its like yall use NT and Twitter and become a totally different person, b. Most of yall are weird. I remember some dude on here said he saw me on a train in NYC with a dress shirt and slacks on. Im saying, though...like you were standing right by me...you talk to me on NT all the time...like say "wattup". Im not going to beat you up, dog. Why wait until you get on NT to say something? Thats some creepy ##*!, man. Ive also hung out with a lot of NTers. For the most part they are cool but some of yall be maad reserved. Idk about yall but thats corny. Its like some of yall are scared of interaction because you're not the way you are on NT than the way you are in real life. Get it together, though

Its like yall use NT and Twitter and become a totally different person, b. Most of yall are weird. I remember some dude on here said he saw me on a train in NYC with a dress shirt and slacks on. Im saying, though...like you were standing right by me...you talk to me on NT all the time...like say "wattup". Im not going to beat you up, dog. Why wait until you get on NT to say something? Thats some creepy ##*!, man. Ive also hung out with a lot of NTers. For the most part they are cool but some of yall be maad reserved. Idk about yall but thats corny. Its like some of yall are scared of interaction because you're not the way you are on NT than the way you are in real life. Get it together, though

[Peter Griffin]AH! He said it![/Peter Griffin]
laugh.gif

I feel you bro, some people act all buddy buddy online but once you meet up in person it's like they have no clue who you are, remind me of little kids when you introduce them to someone and are reluctant to even say Hi
30t6p3b.gif

[Peter Griffin]AH! He said it![/Peter Griffin]
laugh.gif

I feel you bro, some people act all buddy buddy online but once you meet up in person it's like they have no clue who you are, remind me of little kids when you introduce them to someone and are reluctant to even say Hi
30t6p3b.gif

I beg to differ. I think its creepier when someone from NT confronts you in real life.
laugh.gif

I was at coming out of my local Best Buy with my girlfriend, and this dude walks past us, and was just staring us down for the whole time he walked past us. I looked back after he past and he turns around and the following conversation occurred:

him: I'm sorry, but are you from NT?
me: wait, what?
him: You had that trick shot basketball video on NT, that *+$+ was hilarious.
me: ah, well, thanks man.
*awkward pause*

me: alright man, catch you later
him: iight.

I feel like I can't explain the awkwardness well enough, it was odd. No offense to the guy, he seemed cool, but I dont know, I just don't condone mixing the internetz with real life.

I beg to differ. I think its creepier when someone from NT confronts you in real life.
laugh.gif

I was at coming out of my local Best Buy with my girlfriend, and this dude walks past us, and was just staring us down for the whole time he walked past us. I looked back after he past and he turns around and the following conversation occurred:

*awkward pause*

I feel like I can't explain the awkwardness well enough, it was odd. No offense to the guy, he seemed cool, but I dont know, I just don't condone mixing the internetz with real life.

roll.gif
u a fool B.

Word to dudes posted up @ summits in corners by them selves with hands in their pockets, ol #foreveralone type dudes.
The ones that type the most, aint bout that real life.

roll.gif
u a fool B.

Word to dudes posted up @ summits in corners by them selves with hands in their pockets, ol #foreveralone type dudes.
The ones that type the most, aint bout that real life.

Niketalk summits would be nice. A great way to break the ice. I go to car meets a lot when I was on the forums. It's very rare on this site.

Niketalk summits would be nice. A great way to break the ice. I go to car meets a lot when I was on the forums. It's very rare on this site.

Man, it was like pulling teeth at some of the bball summits we had way back when, and its usually the dudes you least expect
laugh.gif

Man, it was like pulling teeth at some of the bball summits we had way back when, and its usually the dudes you least expect
laugh.gif

roll.gif

son im outspoken as hell. if anything i talk too much.

only met a couple NTers but it was all cool. 'cept for sam. in retrospect that was awkward as hell.
roll.gif

roll.gif

son im outspoken as hell. if anything i talk too much.

only met a couple NTers but it was all cool. 'cept for sam. in retrospect that was awkward as hell.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

roll.gif
u a fool B.

roll.gif
roll.gif
word, son. Im like...how you talk more on the internet than you do in real life? *+!$ is preposterous. Word Agold. Whenever you're in NYC, famAnd to the other dude. Nah i disagree. The way the dude came up to you was awkward. I wouldve simply been like "oh *+!$ wattup, you that NT dude" then dapped you up and bounced

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

roll.gif
u a fool B.

roll.gif
roll.gif
word, son. Im like...how you talk more on the internet than you do in real life? *+!$ is preposterous. Word Agold. Whenever you're in NYC, famAnd to the other dude. Nah i disagree. The way the dude came up to you was awkward. I wouldve simply been like "oh *+!$ wattup, you that NT dude" then dapped you up and bounced

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

laugh.gif

*awkward pause*

You a clown son. Dude was just mirin' and you snubbed him word to MJ and Chamillionaire

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

laugh.gif

*awkward pause*

You a clown son. Dude was just mirin' and you snubbed him word to MJ and Chamillionaire

Back
Top Bottom