Most NTers are ANTISOCIAL as hell

I mean an Nter was on the train with another Nter
and instead of sayin "sup" dude took a pic of him
and posted it here sayin he seen him -_-

If I recognized an NT'er in public....Instantly I'm pullin the tap tap pull method of interaction in hopes of it being returned so I can walk up and introduce myself for further information.

it's the age bracket imo

the 17-18 y/o NTer in me wouldn't have said anything

fast forward many years later and I'll chop it up with anybody, esp a potential NTer

everybody's on a different level of social interaction though

If I recognized an NT'er in public....Instantly I'm pullin the tap tap pull method of interaction in hopes of it being returned so I can walk up and introduce myself for further information.

it's the age bracket imo

the 17-18 y/o NTer in me wouldn't have said anything

fast forward many years later and I'll chop it up with anybody, esp a potential NTer

everybody's on a different level of social interaction though

only one i've ever seen was flaminghotcheetoes. seen him sitting on a bench at the mall, did a double-take, said hello and kept it moving. 

only one i've ever seen was flaminghotcheetoes. seen him sitting on a bench at the mall, did a double-take, said hello and kept it moving. 

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Anyone remember those threads where NTers took pix of other NTers?
In one of the threads some dude took a pic of a another dude in copper Foamposities and he had a penny shirt on. The thread title was like Which NTer is this?
The dude who he took a pic of was actually a NTer and he posted in the thread.
laugh.gif

Then in the other thread some dude took a pic of a guy who had on a NT hat and the OP was asking who he was on NT.

ALSO I remember another instance where some NTer took a sneaky pic of some girl that was browsing NT asking who she was.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Anyone remember those threads where NTers took pix of other NTers?
In one of the threads some dude took a pic of a another dude in copper Foamposities and he had a penny shirt on. The thread title was like Which NTer is this?
The dude who he took a pic of was actually a NTer and he posted in the thread.
laugh.gif

Then in the other thread some dude took a pic of a guy who had on a NT hat and the OP was asking who he was on NT.

ALSO I remember another instance where some NTer took a sneaky pic of some girl that was browsing NT asking who she was.
laugh.gif

That was in the actual copper foamposite thread, which was funny because everybody was makin fun of him for what he was wearing (forgot what)

That was in the actual copper foamposite thread, which was funny because everybody was makin fun of him for what he was wearing (forgot what)

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Man, it was like pulling teeth at some of the bball summits we had way back when, and its usually the dudes you least expect
laugh.gif
Ehh, most of the dudes who came through to Lag were fairly talkative.

But Mayor, what you expect, the internet is the place for people who are antisocial dudes to have their voice for once and say what they want.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Man, it was like pulling teeth at some of the bball summits we had way back when, and its usually the dudes you least expect
laugh.gif
Ehh, most of the dudes who came through to Lag were fairly talkative.

But Mayor, what you expect, the internet is the place for people who are antisocial dudes to have their voice for once and say what they want.

i'll read posts and wonder if the people who post in general are functioning members of society.  a lot of weirdos and devious people.

i'll read posts and wonder if the people who post in general are functioning members of society.  a lot of weirdos and devious people.

I asked a Kinko's worker rockin J's if he was on NT. dude said he didn't even have internet right now

I asked a Kinko's worker rockin J's if he was on NT. dude said he didn't even have internet right now

Back
Top Bottom