Most Random Thing You Have Said/Done While Drunk

laugh.gif
the hell if i know.  i was drunk.

anyone else ever woken up with a broken toe?

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

Woah ! Bruh ....I Get Throwed ,But as Far as Breaking Bones ,Im Not About That Life 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

Woah ! Bruh ....I Get Throwed ,But as Far as Breaking Bones ,Im Not About That Life 

My birthday:

*throws up all over the urinal
Chick I was with was helping me the whole way through.
After I was done, she made sure I was clean and drank a glass of water...

then I said.. "b****, take me back to the dancefloor"...

My birthday:

*throws up all over the urinal
Chick I was with was helping me the whole way through.
After I was done, she made sure I was clean and drank a glass of water...

then I said.. "b****, take me back to the dancefloor"...

I once texted a friend in my drunken sleep, "I'm with the foxes wolves." To this day I still have no idea what that means

I once texted a friend in my drunken sleep, "I'm with the foxes wolves." To this day I still have no idea what that means

-begged a chick to take care of me for no reason

-I remember me and my boy playing beer pong I was called lebron James and he was Dwayne wade and after everygame we won we did that slap slap slap salute (jay Z) handshake 
-friend dropped me and my boy off at an intersection and I did about 20 pushups and kept it moving

*kanye shrug*

30t6p3b.gif

-begged a chick to take care of me for no reason

-I remember me and my boy playing beer pong I was called lebron James and he was Dwayne wade and after everygame we won we did that slap slap slap salute (jay Z) handshake 
-friend dropped me and my boy off at an intersection and I did about 20 pushups and kept it moving

*kanye shrug*

30t6p3b.gif

This is more stupid than random.. my friend burned my arm with a cig.

laugh.gif

This is more stupid than random.. my friend burned my arm with a cig.

laugh.gif

this was a few years ago on 4th of july.

i was BBQin

-got plastered, my hand caught on fire for a few seconds ( i had a cast on it)

-walked into the middle of the street from the backyard with a spatula in my hand inviting the whole block in

-was dragged up the stairs and damm near grabbed some broads %$% (wifes friend ) (but stopped myself)

-wife tries to get me in the shower, i proceed to yell at her, she tells me to take off my shirt, i refuse, she then tries to push me in the shower with it on and i then yell its my favorite shirt
30t6p3b.gif
( all plain black tee
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
)

-pass out on the floor wet and fully clothed
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

this was a few years ago on 4th of july.

i was BBQin

-got plastered, my hand caught on fire for a few seconds ( i had a cast on it)

-walked into the middle of the street from the backyard with a spatula in my hand inviting the whole block in

-was dragged up the stairs and damm near grabbed some broads %$% (wifes friend ) (but stopped myself)

-wife tries to get me in the shower, i proceed to yell at her, she tells me to take off my shirt, i refuse, she then tries to push me in the shower with it on and i then yell its my favorite shirt
30t6p3b.gif
( all plain black tee
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
)

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

30t6p3b.gif
( all plain black tee
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
)

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

30t6p3b.gif
( all plain black tee
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
)

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

taking the phone from a bar and taking a piss in the corner of the bar in the same night

taking the phone from a bar and taking a piss in the corner of the bar in the same night

Talking to myself in the mirror at the club bathroom to hype myself up.
30t6p3b.gif

Went on a journey on foot with my boys in mid-day having fun falling in bushes and from what I hear punching stoplights..

Had a contest with my boy with who could pull this one chick while he was thizzin and I was drunk. I won
pimp.gif

Talkin to my uncle speaking nonsense bout "I wanna drink with my dad one time" I hope he was drunk too ..
laugh.gif
good times.

Talking to myself in the mirror at the club bathroom to hype myself up.
30t6p3b.gif

Went on a journey on foot with my boys in mid-day having fun falling in bushes and from what I hear punching stoplights..

Had a contest with my boy with who could pull this one chick while he was thizzin and I was drunk. I won
pimp.gif

Talkin to my uncle speaking nonsense bout "I wanna drink with my dad one time" I hope he was drunk too ..
laugh.gif
good times.

Got in a debate about which Dragonball Z character was the best while waiting in line for the bathroom.

Got in a debate about which Dragonball Z character was the best while waiting in line for the bathroom.

i was wasted and was at the club with some friends. for some reason i decided to find the hottest girl i could find in the club and try to start up a conversation knowing ill probably be shot down (i wanted to try at least once in my life 
laugh.gif
). so i went up to her, and she actually kept the conversation going at the bar. i tried playing it off and to act casual but inside i was all 
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
 how is this working? why is she still talking to me???. after everything was said and done, i walked away. i've never had the balls to try anything like that again 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

i was wasted and was at the club with some friends. for some reason i decided to find the hottest girl i could find in the club and try to start up a conversation knowing ill probably be shot down (i wanted to try at least once in my life 
laugh.gif
). so i went up to her, and she actually kept the conversation going at the bar. i tried playing it off and to act casual but inside i was all 
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
 how is this working? why is she still talking to me???. after everything was said and done, i walked away. i've never had the balls to try anything like that again 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom