Most slept on release this year from JB?

TB3s.. JB really OD'd on 3s which made me not appreciate them..
tired.gif
tired.gif

Cardinals and stealth III's were definitely slept on hard!! Cardinals are just classic, and the stealths just needed a lace swap.

i was about to say the samee thing. I threw white laces in em and they slowly rose to the top of my rotation. heat.

i still see the orions for under retail around like queens and ny. I wasnt feelin em and passed. and seems like everyone did too. jimmy jazz was sellin em for 100 bucks a few weeks ago

I'd say the white cement 3s in my area... When I bought them at David's dude behind the counter really said "you actually like these? They're way too plain."

Originally Posted by thisizdray

The last shots, great quaility. Dare I say even better than the originals but definitely far better than the 05s

I don't agree with this. The quality of the 2011 Last Shots is horrible. Never had the OGs, but the quality of the 05 retro is much better than 2011.

I think the Stealth 3s were the most slept on in 2011. I pretty much slept on all Jordan Brand releases this year. Only copped the Bordeaux 7s and white/cement 3s this year. My money went to the Kobe and Lebron line.

I love how the Stealth IIIs are all over this thread when if you go to the "Best Jordan III" threads they are laughed at and people won't even mention them. I don't mind mine. I can rock them and I don't even care cause they hold up great.

Stealth 3s for sure I grabbed mine for 110 early December and they're still sitting at all the malls. Im glad I got my pair. Threw the black laces in and they look A-1.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by thisizdray

The last shots, great quaility. Dare I say even better than the originals but definitely far better than the 05s

No they weren't
Definitely not better than the ogs and in my opinion not better than the 05's

Originally Posted by sundie

i still see the orions for under retail around like queens and ny. I wasnt feelin em and passed. and seems like everyone did too. jimmy jazz was sellin em for 100 bucks a few weeks ago

The finishline around me had them for 59

Originally Posted by JuKoMy

Originally Posted by sundie

The finishline around me had them for 59
damn. bought mines for $130 a while back.. guess I should have waited.

Sue me but I'm still watching the Stealth III's on Swoosh to see if they'll get one more markdown.
laugh.gif

I don't think the Stealth 3's on swoosh are going to drop price because ever since 2012, they've been getting copped. I"m seeing less sizes.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

^what are they going for on swoosh if you don't mind me asking?

They're going for $90. Basically 40% off retail but I considered it a markdown because none of the other III's or any retros for that matter get discount treatment anymore. If they go to $119 or something it'll end up really nice on Swoosh but it looks like they've steadily been selling since they went to discount. I'm debating on pulling the trigger or holding out...my size is the smallest available (9) so I'm rolling the dice right now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VietPho

I don't think the Stealth 3's on swoosh are going to drop price because ever since 2012, they've been getting copped. I"m seeing less sizes.
I'm thinking the same thing. I don't know why I'm playing this game. I just need to cop! 

@ Cubby12345

You should definitely get the stealths. They look good with jeans and all sorts of clothing. I use to have black laces on them, but now that I  have the 3 flips, I've put the white laces back just to match with certain clothes. I wear my stealths more than my 3 flips because it creases less.

Back
Top Bottom