Most slept on release this year from JB?

Midnight Navy XIV.

The Wolf Grey's were not slept on by any means. They almost sold as well as the Metallics.

Midnight Navy XIV and Stealth IIIs. Made very late pickups on both on discount and very happy about it.

Midnight Navy XIV so very much slept on !
Chose those over the Last Shots and most jordan releases this year

I def gotta go with stealth 3's. I copped for retail NO regrets! [threw in cement laces
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
]

Graphite XIVs for me personally. XIVs aren't usually that popular in general, but I love the design.

I also agree re: WC IIIs. Those didn't exactly collect dust, just didn't see nearly the amount of love the BC IIIs got.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

The last shots, great quaility. Dare I say even better than the originals but definitely far better than the 05s

indifferent.gif

id have to say the WC3/TB3
easy pick up for me though wish every pick up was like this
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thisizdray

The last shots, great quaility. Dare I say even better than the originals but definitely far better than the 05s

No they weren't

Originally Posted by Flood401

I cannot believe I slept on the Ray Allen 13s..... What was I thinking!
I do not like Ray Allen.
I would not buy them if they were not limited.

They are ugly, I do not care anyone says.

Most slept on were the Cardinals, since obviously they were retroed too soon.
Most hyped but not deserving of the hype would be the bourdeaux, which are up there with the ugliest retros of all time imo.

concords, i thought i could get them on a discount but they sold out. oh well lol just kidding but black cement 3s im still sleepin on i dunno im just not feelin them either

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Most slept on were the Cardinals, since obviously they were retroed too soon.
Most hyped but not deserving of the hype would be the bourdeaux, which are up there with the ugliest best retros of all time imo.
Fixed 
smokin.gif

Stealth iii's definitely. Still can get em. N I forgot which store or website they were marked down

Back
Top Bottom