Most underrated and overrated Jordans of 2007

Looking back on 2007,
what do you think is the most underrated jordan of this year?
and what do you think is the most overrated jordan of this year?

IMO
underrated: Jordan XXII
overrated: Edit: since spiz'ike hardly get good reactions, i'm going to change to those horrible non-OG colored VIII's

Underrated: The Chicago editions of the XX2 PE were met with a lot of contempt. The looks aren't really any worse than the standard XX2, and they havean improved lacing system.

Overrated: Not sure, but i'd be inclined to argue against the Spiz'ikes being overrated, there has been a fairly strong negative reaction to them..

Underrated black silver Vs and fire 3s overrated grey cement 3s cuz they LS.. Shame on true jay heads always chose Ogs over retros

Underrated: Cool Grey XI Low, Black Cat III's
Overrated: Spiz'ikes, pick a colorway (Horrible shoe IMO)...

Originally Posted by MrChery

Underrated black silver Vs and fire 3s overrated grey cement 3s cuz they LS.. Shame on true jay heads always chose Ogs over retros
SMH. Who are you call what a "true" "jay head" is. Be serious its all about taste not if something came back in the 80s and 90s yousound like a lame.

over rated- black cat IIIs, White Grey Orange 8s
under rated- XVs, Jordan Ol Skools
i swear those are some nice jays but i only mess with retros

overrated: aqua 8s
underrated: metallic 5s
worst reaslease of the year: brown and pink low 8s
best release: metallic 5s with the flips and fire red 3s close behind

overrated: Laser 15's, every Spizike ever released and all those terrible non-OG Retro 8's

underrated: CG 11 IE lows, Flip 3's and Blk/Red 22's

EezyVeezy20 wrote:
worst reaslease of the year: brown and pink low 8s

Agreed. Perhaps the worst thing JB have ever done.... although the bar may sink lower yet.

overrated- DTRT 3's, westside low 1's<---ruined a classic, n ruined the potential of ne low retro sig jordan that would ever come out again. beganthe downfall with the lows...jus look @ the low 8's that juss came out

underrated- cg 3's...cg is juss a good colorway for jordans... take off the red from it n u have a classic

Overrated~ Air Jordan VIII Playoffs (I understand these were hyped and rightfully so, but I own 2 pairs and although they are nice, they're not the most"OMG" shoe IMO this year colorwise, and I still think the Aquas are better)

Underated~ Air Jordan III DTRT (an atypical and underappreciated colorway that brings some life to your wardrobe, I love the shade of blue especially in directsunlight)

most underrated - stealth and orange viii's. every time i look at em its like
eek.gif

most overrated - the flip III's. those are elephant print overkill

Back
Top Bottom