Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Originally Posted by DUMB PIGS

The only time you should look down upon someone is when you are helping them back up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Failure is the biggest deceiver of them all. It fools people into believing they have failed. Failure is nothing more than an opportunity to work harder
so just failed that final.... but it aint over.

I'm not sure if this was posted.. But If it was, it should be posted again.

Definitely helped me out today

[h6]Turn everything into fuel for your Fire. The comments behind your back. The doubters. People who dont believe in you. People who've turned their backs on you. Lies and Deceit. All of your haters. When you stand alone, stand for something, anything. You draw a line in the sand, let out your war cry, and Fight. Let your fire burn uncontrollably and Unleash Hell![/h6]

I have one knee. It's torn into pieces. It needs at least two braces to stabilize and do any kind of rigorous exercise or daily activity. Doctors say i needed surgery, again, yesterday and the Insurance people tell me they won't cover me. They tell me I need to take it easy and not do too much because my body can't handle it. It's been over a year now... I workout 5 to 6 times a week. I run miles at a time. I lift anything i want. I hoop and fight all night. I ice and deal with all the pain. If I want to do it, it's
done. Please tell me I can't do something...

Its not about wanting it, its about wanting it more. And its not about doing it, its about doing it better

I wont walk this road of comfort becuase beaten paths are for beaten men.

Dreams are free, It's the determination to get there is what's going to cost you

Many times it is through a mistake that you learn" -Unknown

"The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred" -Unknown

It's the ache in your lungs and the burning in your legs,
and the voice inside you that yells "can't", but you don't listen. You
just push harder. And then you hear that whisper "can". And you
discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you are

A man does what he must - in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures - and that is the basis of all human morality.

Difficulties mastered are opportunities won.

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat.

If you are going through hell, keep going.

It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.

Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.

Has this video been posted? Everyone please watch if you haven't seen this video.

The quote I live by:

"All men are created equal, some just work harder in preseason" - Emmitt Smith.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

A man does what he must - in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures - and that is the basis of all human morality.

Difficulties mastered are opportunities won.

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]If you are going through hell, keep going.[/color]

It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.

Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.

Damn.

Back
Top Bottom