Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Wow...The quotes in here are beyond great
pimp.gif

Here is another that helps me keep the course:

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.

not sure if this video has been posted. for those of you who have 75 minutes to kill, i highly recommend this video. also, check out his lecture on time management. time > money

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by BreakinYaAncles

I've always liked this quote, not sure who its from though:

"your greatest challenge isn't someone else. it's the aching in your lungs, the burning in your legs, and the voice inside you yelling 'can't!'. but you don't listen. you push harder until you hear the voice that's whispering 'can'. and you realize that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are"
Pretty powerful right there

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.

How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'.

Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

"This guy's walking down the street when he falls in a hole. The walls are so steep he can't get out.
"A doctor passes by and the guy shouts up, 'Hey you. Can you help me out?' The doctor writes a prescription, throws it down in the hole and moves on.
"Then a priest comes along and the guy shouts up, 'Father, I'm down in this hole can you help me out?' The priest writes out a prayer, throws it down in the hole and moves on
"Then a friend walks by, 'Hey, Joe, it's me can you help me out?' And the friend jumps in the hole.
Our guy says, 'Are you stupid? Now we're both down here.' The friend says, 'Yeah, but I've been down here before and I know the way out.'"

Hella got goosebumps.

Love this thread.

"If you are ever distressed due to anything external, it is not due to the situation itself, but rather your estimate of it. And this, you have the power to revoke at any time"
- Marcus Aurelius

"Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working and never lost hope. "

Everyone knows you only live once, but if you live it well enough, once is all you need.

^^^ This x1,000.

“I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

“I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.

Bookmarked

"Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better"
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."
"If someone is going down the wrong road, he doesn't need motivation to speed him up. What he needs is education to turn him around."
"If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary"

"It is the set of the sails, not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go."
"Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become."

"The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch. "

RIP to Jim Rohn

Back
Top Bottom