MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Maybe I'll see Searching but it really just seems like MI Fallout again. Get a movie I've already seen on my MP history.

yah gon' be cancelling soon, 9pm and there are no more showings left?

and it's been like this since 7pm

mpsux4.PNG
mpsux3.PNG
mpsux2.PNG
mpsux1.PNG

Darkest Minds seems like trash to me.

Have no interest.

Like the latest attempt to be Hunger Games/Maze Runner but it'll be worse than Allegiant.

On Friday people at my girlfriend's job are planning a MoviePass run.

They are gonna have one person take everyone's cards and phones early in the morning and drive around town buying tickets for shows in the evening. She said like 18 people are in on this.

I just have feeling something with go wrong. Lol

I know people who use Movie Pass.

It's a word of mouth thing. I read about it when they first dropped the prices, but I wasn't going to try it until people I knew said it was cool. It seemed like almost a too good to be true type of thing if you like movies.

I'm showing August 31st for Searching

UnfriendedDarkWeb was trash

Thanks

I'm still trying to figure out which 3 movies I should put on my AMC A list this week..

I'm struggling to come up with three. I might go see Blindspotting and Sorry To Bother You Again.

8th Grade interest me also.

is amazon music not as good as apples?

if you do get amc you'll drop MP anyways so it's like you're gon' be double dipping

Hey is Amazon music free with Prime or something.

I see the years of getting music is gone and everyone is on the paid subscription of streaming sites now.

ahh just looked it up, it's not included, $7.99 for prime member or $9.99 for non-prime

I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and start paying for a music service now.

It was hard as hell to "find" Drake's Scorpion album online and the feds are mostly closing up any and everyone now :smh:

I mostly listen to music on my iPod Classic though and from my understanding all of these pay per month streaming sites don't allow you to download the music to like a MP3 player like an iPod. It's either on your phone or it stays on your laptop/computer and you listen when you want.

I travel a lot so when flying sometimes no wifi so I need music to work offline.

Back
Top Bottom