MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

i never eat concessions either outside of getting it for free due to accumulated points but ALists' comes with free size upgrade and in america there's going to be plenty tempted by that

Triton Funds LLC is preparing to approach shareholders of MoviePass parent Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc. in an attempt to assume control of the troubled company, according to the venture fund’s co-founders.

Still riding this out till every wheel falls off :lol:

Plan to see BlacKkKlansman this weekend.

NO

MATTER

WHAT

#FinesseHard
#FinesseGOD

Have you copped A list?
Nope.

Not yet.

It'd be different if Regal did this. The best AMC theaters are a good min away from me. I'm thinking mostly Kips Bay and thats not always the best for finessing.

Plus I already paid for the year of MP. Gonna get my money's worth (even though I technically already did) :lol: Imma just hold them to their word.

Man I don’t think A-List is even an option for me. Hitting up the closest AMC means I gotta pay for parking or take an Uber.

I’ve got about 3 AMC theaters within 15 mile radius so it was an easy choice on my end.
One thing I’ll miss about Moviepass is watching smaller indie movies that amc doesn’t carry.

Triton Funds LLC is preparing to approach shareholders of MoviePass parent Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc. in an attempt to assume control of the troubled company, according to the venture fund’s co-founders.

Easy choice with my vote.

I do not see AMC raising prices soon, but if they do I do hope they have tiered levels. $20 is as high as I want to go, but still getting my girl an A-List, so that will be $40 for me. I just want them to bring a group A-List, 2 for $35 or something soon.

My MP still has shows disappearing after 3PM. I did use it this past weekend along with my A-List, already cancelled MP but it still works until the 17th.

I haven't eaten at the concessions in ages. Food is low quality garbage. One of my theatres has a restaurant in it that I may occasionally go to. Some of the other theatres are making a shift to restaurant styled food as well and they deliver it to you in the theater.
Yeah I rarely do concessions unless it's a eat in like Alamo, their black panther themed stuff was pretty good. Their cost for the regular **** is like 8 cents then charge us 15$.

MoviePass, the struggling movie subscription service, will limit customers to three movies per month.

The company is trying to burn less cash so it can stay in business.

Under the previous plan, customers could see one movie per day in theaters. The change to three movies per month takes effect August 15.

RIP MOVIEPASS

That's why Movie Pass was good because I could go to the restaurant themed movie theaters if I wanted to eat.

So they're raising prices and cutting it to three a month? :smh:

Are they going to allow you to see new movies with that?

man, they are just making this up as they go. Every other day it's something different.

giphy.gif

wow they are done

5 dollars more you can see 12 movies a month any format no blackouts with a list

oh they are staying at 9.99 tho no price hike

if they allow you to see any movie id stick around

5 dollar discount each additional movie purchase

my morning times are 5.50

Can’t watch three movies a month of none of the showtimes show up on the app.
Yep, happened to me yesterday. I was going to go see Blindspotting and it showed showtimes for 7:00 PM and I Get to theater and it shows no more listings for the day.

That's why Movie Pass was good because I could go to the restaurant themed movie theaters if I wanted to eat.

So they're raising prices and cutting it to three a month? :smh:

Are they going to allow you to see new movies with that?

man, they are just making this up as they go. Every other day it's something different.

oh they are staying at 9.99 tho no price hike

if they allow you to see any movie id stick around

5 dollar discount each additional movie purchase

my morning times are 5.50

This may keep me on board a little longer. They're keeping it at $9.99, and basically killing all the changes announced last week. No more peak pricing, no more stub pics, and blockbusters are back in. As long as they fix this weird showtimes disappearing nonsense. I'm paid up through December anyway, so like I keep saying, might as well ride it til the wheels fall off. Now, if they'd just add the ability to upgrade to 3D/IMAX, I'd be fine.

MoviePass, the struggling movie subscription service, will limit customers to three movies per month.

The company is trying to burn less cash so it can stay in business.

Under the previous plan, customers could see one movie per day in theaters. The change to three movies per month takes effect August 15.

RIP MOVIEPASS
If three movies a month is for every customer.. then yeah I need my money back..

This may keep me on board a little longer. They're keeping it at $9.99, and basically killing all the changes announced last week. No more peak pricing, no more stub pics, and blockbusters are back in. As long as they fix this weird showtimes disappearing nonsense. I'm paid up through December anyway, so like I keep saying, might as well ride it til the wheels fall off. Now, if they'd just add the ability to upgrade to 3D/IMAX, I'd be fine.
woah no peak and blockbusters back? if only it was 4 movies a month

Back
Top Bottom