MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

woah no peak and blockbusters back? if only it was 4 movies a month

Funny, I had that exact same thought. Why not just make it 4, and have it be 1 a week?

The article said all that stuff was happening, but we know how MP is with changing their rules all the time. Guess we'll see.

I just signed up for A-list. Gonna see Mission impossible in IMAX today. I’m able to reserve seats and tickets too. It seems like A-list is the wave. Moviepass is a shrinking ship. There literally are no movies I can check in to. Only one movie available on the app. I may head to the theatre to see if I can purchase a ticket on movie pass just to be petty lol.

I just saw a video stating that MP is limiting it’s members to 3 movies a month now. :sick:
AMC is clearly the better option of the 2. It sucks if there’s no AMC theaters around you guys though. Won’t be long till Cinemark and Regal jump in on this though making Moviepass obsolete.

3 movies a month is TRASH. Even if there is no peak pricing, which is one of the reasons why (besides the price) I did not sign up for Sinemia...

Man I don’t think A-List is even an option for me. Hitting up the closest AMC means I gotta pay for parking or take an Uber.

Yeah parking around Metreon is a *****. I usually find a meter spot around 6th and Mission for night time showings. Always a risk with all the bums around though :lol:

maybe the past month because they blocked most of the films so you'd be lucky to see 3 films

I average around 5-6 movies a month so I'm switching to A-List after my annual renewal expires. It was a good run and I was member since September but this was the last straw. :smh:

3 movies a month? If they take away surge pricing and introduce imax then I'm down. But since that seeks doubtful, another dumb*** move

Last edited:
I cancelled my MP, but still might use it to bring someone with me, that doesn't have A-List, I go back in my app an can only select a ticket for Spy Who Dump Me. I have not seen Teen Titans, Equalizer 2 from MP, or Hotel Transylvania, movies that my nearest theaters are playing but its not seen on MP for selection. Even if I wanted to see those and continue with MP I can not. Hopefully its just my plan because I cancelled by the OG MP will be missed, i am digging A-List so far. Just wish you could get something like...50 points per movie u see or something.

The new plan will include many major studio first-run films, however there will be some exceptions

I honestly don't even want to react. They're going to change this policy in a week and introduce something else.

We all knew this wouldn't last forever and that's fine, but the mismanagement of their policies and public image is mind boggling.

Back
Top Bottom