MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Welp my first experience was a fail. Checked in and got to the kiosk and it didn't recognize my card :smh:
First time I tried, I mistakenly chose ‘Pick Up Tickets’ and that didn’t work. Make sure you’re purchasing the tickets outright. Hope that helps, if now better luck next time.

Movies that I wouldn't pay for regularly now I will go to watch :lol:

Example jigsaw. Easy watch now.

I'm a Saw geek so I'm def checking this out next week.

Can I put the card on my wallet for an iPhone and use that method to pay or do I need the actual card ? This is the moviepass thread so therefore I. Can ask that right?

So for anyone that got their card in August/September, have you guys been charged after the first payment? It still works for me without me paying for my subscription last month.

this thing works very smoothly, literally got to the theater with 2 minutes before showtime and opened the app, signed up, go to the kiosk and then swipe the card and done

so awkward going by myself at night though, it was pretty much me and two couples in there :lol:

but I see how this makes sense for theaters, for weekdays where there are only a handful of people watching, the films going to roll anyways even if there's no one there so it doesn't hurt to have people in there and bringing people in the theater just provides more opportunity to sell their overpriced food and that's how they could make their money

Got my card for 2 weeks now and have seen 5 movies, only used it at Century theatres and Alamo Drafthouse thus far and no problems. Haven't tried it at an AMC yet

this thing works very smoothly, literally got to the theater with 2 minutes before showtime and opened the app, signed up, go to the kiosk and then swipe the card and done

so awkward going by myself at night though, it was pretty much me and two couples in there :lol:

but I see how this makes sense for theaters, for weekdays where there are only a handful of people watching, the films going to roll anyways even if there's no one there so it doesn't hurt to have people in there and bringing people in the theater just provides more opportunity to sell their overpriced food and that's how they could make their money

Once they add imax, this thing will explode

Updated roster

E98E1556-4E17-4B4E-8388-FBEF8EB45871.jpeg

took my daughter to see the My Little Pony movie yesterday

I got a card in my name and one in my wifes name to use for my daughter

put the app on her iPad but it doesn't have data and the theater doesn't have wifi

it is at a mall but not attached to the mall and there was nowhere close enough that had wifi so I ended up just using my moviepass

cost of an adult ticket was $9.75 and $8.20

after they swiped my card the remaining balance was only $4.30...the card was loaded for $13.65

Back
Top Bottom